What games have you been playing recently?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
COD MW3,Saints Row 3,FIFA 12! Exams going on,not much time to get my hands on them.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Guys anyone?Is sleeping dogs worth a buy?How is the game?I heard its ripped from GTA,all the concepts??Will a crazy GTA fanatic like it?

P

pcfan123

I still play my usual BF3 and flight sim.

Been playing GTA IV too in anticipation of V. Heard Saints Row 3 is good but no time to check it out.

Thinking about re-playing Red Dead

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
started playing GTA IV but didn't enjoy it that much. it's a good game, but i think i'm just GTA'd out. I have done the killing rampage thing so much that doing it with new better graphics doesn't do much for me much... and the characters are not really likable and the plot kinda predictable.

I called the first girlfriend as a police officer ridiculously early.

I've got about 6 unopened games (dark souls, killzone 3, final fantasy 13-2, skyrim and i think some others) as i've just been playing the mass effect 3 multilayer. I guess i should get borderlands 2 fairly soon as if i leave it too long maybe the multiplayer will be hard to find games on.

can't wait for the hockey season to start (whenever that is) so i can get nhl13. no point at the minute may as well just player 12

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I still play my usual BF3 and flight sim.

Been playing GTA IV too in anticipation of V. Heard Saints Row 3 is good but no time to check it out.

Thinking about re-playing Red Dead

Saints Row 3 is very average.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Saints Row 3 although a bit cheesy, is good for a casual gaming experience. The first and the last missions in particular are exceptionally well choreographed.

Guys anyone?Is sleeping dogs worth a buy?How is the game?I heard its ripped from GTA,all the concepts??Will a crazy GTA fanatic like it?

Again, it's pretty decent. Considering the fact it's been some time since the last GTA came out, you'd like this one. Not to forget the new cars/bikes which are a bonus to the game in comparison to GTA IV/TLAD/TBOGT.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors

Yeah it is. Heard some good things about it and it has reviewed pretty well across the board.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Come on Naughty Dog, announce Uncharted 4 already!

Chewie

BCCI President
Sleeping Dogs is supposed to be awesome. Saints Row 3 is pretty fun, it's way less serious than something like GTA

I've been playing Torchlight 2, League of Legends, Pokemon and a bit of Skyrim

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Agreeing with Chewie , Saints Row 3 is a good game , no suspense at all , its a game which you would like to play when you are angry . :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
ahhhhhhh, Pokemon. I remember when we did that story xD

And don't play much anymore, just been playing FM12 recently.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
It was crap, leaving out s few missions it is not as good as the other Saint's Row's

It was a good little bit of fun. The gameplay was fairly poor, but what makes it fun is how little the game takes itself seriously. It's not jaw dropping, it's just easy casual fun that some people will enjoy after a long day.

----------

Come on Naughty Dog, announce Uncharted 4 already!

There is a higher chance of Uncharted Team Racing than there is Uncharted 4.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Have to agree I still really like that game. Pity that TDM is the only playable mode here though as other matches aren't available, hate TDM. No real action areas to get your kills like in demoltion and domination!

I know bro, I was like hooked on that game for like 2 summers till the hackers(they were always there) went super hacker and got out the radar hacks, the funny thing is I'd still whoop them. :p

Yeah I may consider getting it since Treyarch look like they put in some effort at least. AC III is another one I'll consider, but FIFA 13 will be the bread and butter.

Exactly, my last chance to COD. The thing with AC III and most of the other single player titles is I hate missing out, like I can't stand having missed the previous games if you know what I mean and it's like too late to go back and play the previous ones(just don't have the time these days)

----------

Should really start getting back into COD(preferably Blops 1) now, can't have my aim be all over the place on release, ya' know I'll be kerplucking embarrassed. :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread