What games have you been playing recently?

659285-918978_front.jpg

• FIFA 17
  • Rocket League
  • Forza Horizon 3
I am ok at FIFA, suck bad at the others but enjoy them for the graphics :D

Just ended TF2.

Titanfall 2 : A very good futuristic game unlike Infinite warfare but cool. The only thing u didn't like is the short story but nevertheless it's the Best FPS I have ever played.
9/10

• FIFA 17
  • Rocket League
  • Forza Horizon 3
I am ok at FIFA, suck bad at the others but enjoy them for the graphics :D
How is FIFA 17 compared to the older versions? I had FIFA 13 and 14 so I am back at playing FIFA 14 again if 17 is great I would not wait for 18 and buy it.

How is FIFA 17 compared to the older versions? I had FIFA 13 and 14 so I am back at playing FIFA 14 again if 17 is great I would not wait for 18 and buy it.
FIFA 17 is a huge leap from 14, they shifted to a new engine from 15 onwards which brought some cool looking graphics and added new gameplay features. Graphics only got better since then and gameplay has been quite improved too. And also they added a campaign to the game - The Journey.

Just make sure your PC meets the minimum requirements, if on PC.

I'd say buy FIFA 18 if you're going to play online as the player base will be shifted and will prove to be a better purchase.

FIFA 17 is a huge leap from 14, they shifted to a new engine from 15 onwards which brought some cool looking graphics and added new gameplay features. Graphics only got better since then and gameplay has been quite improved too. And also they added a campaign to the game - The Journey.

Just make sure your PC meets the minimum requirements, if on PC.

I'd say buy FIFA 18 if you're going to play online as the player base will be shifted and will prove to be a better purchase.

Thanks for responding as 17 is first version I have played since 14. Definitely buying FIFA 18 though ....

Roster changes in the teams and now in the Albanian premier leaguer they have sleeve patches oh and Birmingham City already have the EFL div 1 sleeve patch.[DOUBLEPOST=1503214019][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for responding as 17 is first version I have played since 14. Definitely buying FIFA 18 though ....
And there was me thinking you going to get a wrestling game... ?

Roster changes in the teams and now in the Albanian premier leaguer they have sleeve patches oh and Birmingham City already have the EFL div 1 sleeve patch. ?

You just want to see a big team play at Luton next season, don't you?[DOUBLEPOST=1503214395][/DOUBLEPOST]
And there was me thinking you going to get a wrestling game... ?

There's too much oil involved, I am smooth enough as it is.....

You just want to see a big team play at Luton next season, don't you?[DOUBLEPOST=1503214395][/DOUBLEPOST]

Are Birmingham considered big... ?

Element of ignorance wrapped up in the fact she is taking the piss...!!![DOUBLEPOST=1503214684][/DOUBLEPOST]
They do use baby oil though don't they and they do 'grease' each other up before?

Users who are viewing this thread