Your Cricket What Type Of Cricketer Are you?

What Type of Bowling do you do (Pick more than one if you really specialize in it)

• Total voters
Leg cutters, in my opinion, are the best weapon for any fast bowler to have in his armory. The slightest movement of an inch or two can result in an edge to go behind the stumps. Especially if you can bowl it with a decent pace.

Lots of people say it's a tough delivery to bowl, I think it's really quite easy. Just run your fingers down the inside part of the ball, and it should deviate off the pitch.

leg cutter is very difficult to perform for me. the ball just slows down and instead of doing a fast ball i do a loopy one. off cutter is much much easier for me. off cutter is good for bowling somone on the off stumps to a right hander

I am actually a keeper but when i bowl it is whatever is needed.
i can bowl up to 110km/h pace.
Cans wing the ball both ways but away a lot better than in.
I am developing sweet leg cutters that bounce heaps but my off cutters fail.
i only swing and cut the ball when bowling meds.

I also bow off spin and leg spin. Got a sweet ass Wrong 'un.

im a meduim fast bowler ( try to swing the ball mostly in but give the ocassional outswinger. ) And i come over the wicket to right handers.

Leg cutters, in my opinion, are the best weapon for any fast bowler to have in his armory. The slightest movement of an inch or two can result in an edge to go behind the stumps. Especially if you can bowl it with a decent pace.

Lots of people say it's a tough delivery to bowl, I think it's really quite easy. Just run your fingers down the inside part of the ball, and it should deviate off the pitch.

Leg cutters are my bread and butter. Its why i've been promoted to the firsts. Then they realise i haven't got much else besides a few yorkers and a quicker ball. I get dropped then i come back as a batter. Happens every year... it annoys me because i'm not a technically correct batter. I'm more of a stroke maker... I'm mainly a swing bowler sadly (considering i'm only 5'11 it doesn't do me favours) and while my pace is decent (120ish) my short balls are never that good. Meh if i was a few inches taller i could get that lethal bounce.

Right Arm Medium bowler. I bowl away swing (right handers) and really accurate, which is needed as my pace aint that fast. Bowl yorkers quite often and I got the slowest slow ball you will ever see, and it's really effective.

I am actually a keeper but when i bowl it is whatever is needed.
i can bowl up to 110km/h pace.
Cans wing the ball both ways but away a lot better than in.
I am developing sweet leg cutters that bounce heaps but my off cutters fail.
i only swing and cut the ball when bowling meds.

I also bow off spin and leg spin. Got a sweet ass Wrong 'un.

You should play for Australia.

I bowl medium pace but get a lot of swing either way.

i plaed my first senior cricket match yesterday and had figures of:
5overs 2maidens 7runs 1wicket:)

Last edited:
Batting
Bat: MRF
Batting Position: 3rd or 7th
Batting Style: Denfensive
Favorite Shot: Drive

Bowling
Bowling Type: Spinner
Bowling Deliveries: leg Spin, off spin and arm ball
Fastest Delivery: N/A
Average Delivery: N/A

Fielding
Fielding Position: mid wicket.

Favorites
Team: West Indies
Player: R Sarwan
Legend: B Lara/ G Sobers

Some details add on.
never played a test match as yet.
I just began playing hard ball cricket, I was a good player in soft ball cricket.
but maybe not a good hard ball career.

Approx:
Batting
Match : 25
Runs: 320
Highest: 75
Avg: 12.8

Bowling
match 25
Over: 140
Wickets 20
Best 3/30 (bowl 8 over)

I toke 8 catch. and drop about 3-5.

I am retired by the way. Dont play club cricket anymore. Just play for fun on Sundays now.

Batting
Bat: Custom Made
Batting Position: Lower Order or Openor
Batting Style: Dead Bat Defensive like Dravid
Favorite Shot: I love Off Drives

Bowling
Bowling Type: Right Arm Fast
Bowling Deliveries: You name I got it
Fastest Delivery: Never measured but I can rattle 140-145 easily with leather ball and even cross 150 with Tennis bowl
Average Delivery: Look above

Fielding
Fielding Position: Outfielder. Drop some sitters but actually have knack of getting superb ones. I have catching style similar to R Satish of Chennai SuperStars.

Favorites
Team: India and Kings XI
Player: Mark Waugh
Legend: Sachin Sachin

Batting:
Bat: Gray Nicolls Powerbow 500
Batting position: Tail end, but can open if necessary.
Favourite shot: The cut shot, and straight drive.

Bowling:
Bowling type: Legspin
Deliveries: Leg break, Wrong 'un, topspinner, slider.
Fastest Delivery: Not measured

Fielding:
Fielding position: Slips (I suck at outfielding XD)

Favourites:
Team: Australia
Player: Shane Warne
Legend: see above ^^

I am retired by the way. Dont play club cricket anymore. Just play for fun on Sundays now.

Batting
Bat: Custom Made
Batting Position: Lower Order or Openor
Batting Style: Dead Bat Defensive like Dravid
Favorite Shot: I love Off Drives

Bowling
Bowling Type: Right Arm Fast
Bowling Deliveries: You name I got it
Fastest Delivery: Never measured but I can rattle 140-145 easily with leather ball and even cross 150 with Tennis bowl
Average Delivery: Look above

Fielding
Fielding Position: Outfielder. Drop some sitters but actually have knack of getting superb ones. I have catching style similar to R Satish of Chennai SuperStars.

Favorites
Team: India and Kings XI
Player: Mark Waugh
Legend: Sachin Sachin

dude if u could bowl at that pace then u should be in indian team by now i dont belive this

Users who are viewing this thread