What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

Excellent game for 2008, extremely well ported to the PC:

devil-may-cry-4-main.jpg

I bought a couple of highlighters and pens. Interesting, I know.

1217457537150_bigPhoto_0.jpg

Gillette Fusion - Phantom. It isn't manufactured/sold in India on regular basis, so had to buy it from one of those shops which keep imported products. It's thousand times better than Mach 3 (the one I was using earlier).

1217457537150_bigPhoto_0.jpg

Gillette Fusion - Phantom. It isn't manufactured/sold in India on regular basis, so had to buy it from one of those shops which keep imported products. It's thousand times better than Mach 3 (the one I was using earlier).

I think I saw an add for this the other day. Is this the 5 blade plus the moisture strip? Might have to upgrade, I am still using Mach 3.

I think I saw an add for this the other day. Is this the 5 blade plus the moisture strip? Might have to upgrade, I am still using Mach 3.
Yeah, it has 5 blades plus the moisturizing strip. When you turn on the power, it releases some micropulses which makes the shave so smooth as though you don't feel anything.

What I like the most is that it has a single blade trimmer on its back, which works wonders for those guys who have some sort of facial hair. For instance, I can now easily shave around my goatee to remove the extra hair. You can also use the single blade trimmer to shave around the sideburns.

I got it for about 16 USD including the import duties. I think you should get it fairly cheap at your place.

Last edited:
Yeah, it has 5 blades plus the moisturizing strip. When you turn on the power, it releases some micropulses which makes the shave so smooth as though you don't feel anything.

What I like the most is that it has a single blade trimmer on its back, which works wonders for those guys who have some sort of facial here. For instance, I can now easily shave around my goatee to remove the extra hair. You can also use the single blade trimmer to shave around the sideburns.

I got it for about 16 USD including the import duties. I think you should get it fairly cheap at your place.

Does it make it easier to get at those fine hairs right underneath the bottom lip? I'm using Mach 3 as well, have been for years.

Last edited:
It'll be about 16 here as well. Might make the jump, I've never been one for electric razors. I need to feel the blade on skin, no better feeling than a close shave.

Does it make it easier to get at those fine hairs right underneath the bottom lip? I'm using Mach 3 as well, have been for years.
Yes it does. As I said earlier, that single blade trimmer works wonders in areas having less surface area.

Having used Mach 3 for a couple of years, I can easily say that Gillette Fusion is a hell lot better than it.

Pranav added 6 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

It'll be about 16 here as well. Might make the jump, I've never been one for electric razors. I need to feel the blade on skin, no better feeling than a close shave.
Well Mach 3 was best for a while, but this seems to be much better. I'd definitely recommend it to you. :)

I think you should probably get it for $10-12, i.e if it is manufactured at your place.

Looks like I can get it here for ?8, along with four spare blades! That's one hell of a result if I can find it in stock somewhere.

Gillette Fusion Blades 4 pack and Free Razor - Boots

They've sold out now online, so that might have been a limited offer.
Make sure that the free razor that comes with the pack (i.e if you find this deal in a store) is from the Gillette Fusion "Power" series. Gillette have a non-power Fusion razor going around as well, which apparently is quite cheap, and not that effective as well.

Last edited:
Mach3 is really nice, Only time i hated MAch3 was couple of days ago when i grabbed it before getting my brush in sleep :p Didnt realized that i got some cuts on my fingers till i started brushing and there was blood all over the tooth brush :facepalm

Make sure that the free razor that comes with the pack (i.e if you find this deal in a store) is from the Gillette Fusion "Power" series. Gillette have a non-power Fusion razor going around as well, which apparently is quite cheap, and not that effective as well.

Does that "power" really do anything though? I've never actually used one with that vibrate function but I fail to see what it does.

Interested in the 5 blades and moisture strip though.

I went to Real Groovy (A cd store) and bought 14 cds. $79 in total :D They were all on sale for various prices ranging from $1-$10.

Users who are viewing this thread