What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

Does that "power" really do anything though? I've never actually used one with that vibrate function but I fail to see what it does.

As I said earlier, it releases some micropulses which make the shave very smooth. I'll advice you to go for the power one considering it's just $4 more than the normal razor. If you don't like its power system, you can always use it normally (i.e with the power shut off). Thus, it gives you the benefit of both in one.

Bought these today:

nike-zoom-structure-triax-13-running-shoes-grey-9-15342254.jpeg

I've taken up running recently, following a plan from Men's Health mag, and I went to Nike shop to do their test to find out the shoe I need for my foot type. Good thing Nike didn't have my size, as I found 'em in Sports Direct for ?20 less. Result! :D

lol you bought a 'no image'!:laugh

@Ahmad:

:laugh :laugh :laugh

It was there when I posted it!!!!

Dunno why that happened - they're great shoes anyway. I started running about eight weeks ago and have been following a plan that starts with very short intervals of running, such as run 1 minute, walk 90 seconds, eight times and three times a week. That was a long time ago - now I'm doing two lots of fifteen minutes with one minute walk break, and the walk break goes next week. Considering what my endurance was like before, I've come a long way. :)

I'm not what you'd call fat, but I am (or was) out of condition. Not so now. :)

I've started to run as well recently though I've been slack this week. Been running for a good 40 minutes with in the middle.

First attempt at it after ten minutes before even reaching the hill my legs had gone and I was feeling dizzy now though I get up the hill with ease and back home.

I went along with a mate to the gym he uses to check it out and I ran for 50 minutes straight at 9.5 to 8.5km. Was rather impressed I manage it after how my running went at my first attempt.

Need some new trainers though as the treadmill scuffed a hole in my trainers which was bloody annoying.

"The Only Hope for Me Is You" by My Chemical Romance.

The new single, bought it on iTunes because I had some vouchers given to me. Don't normally buy music on iTunes but I was like meh I have these vouchers so I may as well.

haha yea I just paid $2.62 today and that is steep. When I was in High school it was $0.99

Users who are viewing this thread