What will your career player be?

What Number Will You Bat?

• Total voters
Noob question but, How did you get your player picture like that?

I'll hopefully be a top order batting all-rounder with pace and swing. A great frontfoot player only shot is a beautiful coverdrive, hopeless on the back just like myself lol

hope to avg 35-45ish with the bat about 25 with the ball.

Noob question but, How did you get your player picture like that?

I'll hopefully be a top order batting all-rounder with pace and swing. A great frontfoot player only shot is a beautiful coverdrive, hopeless on the back just like myself lol

hope to avg 35-45ish with the bat about 25 with the ball.

you can choose the pose when you share in CA

this is for Avatars... the two threads are as different as tea, and slightly stronger tea.

Apologies.

pg-24-avatar-1-capital.jpg

aldridge_josh_23.png

Josh 23.png

This is me... Well kind of :)

1st attempt

Batting Allrounder in top 4.

Attachments

• Josh.png
    Josh.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
What will your career player be?
Didnt notice it existed:noway, but like blocker said this is brewed differently, showing of your virtual DBC identity and the style of the batsman you going for.
Almost like cricinfo profiles of our avatars.
That old thread also seems a bit unorganized, though i have hope in some members to make this one too like that.;)

----------

I'll be playing as G. K. Rama
just flattered........

Last edited:
The other two threads are all discussing this same topic - if you'd like to include your player card when talking about what you'd want your career player to be or what domestic team they will play for, great.

The other two threads are all discussing this same topic - if you'd like to include your player card when talking about what you'd want your career player to be or what domestic team they will play for, great.

Not exactly matt i was thinking more of a cricinfo type database of career avatars profile databse.A clean one without much nonsense sorry humor
, im a drab humorless fool,unlike the cool kids here...
Can i have my thread back? this thread is kind of messed up, i want a clean one, were we can go on to update stats also once the game is out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread