What will your career player be?

What Number Will You Bat?

• Total voters
The team which hires afridi in big bash league, so I could share dressing room with him. I cant do it in real life y not virtual life.

I still think it should be like the f1 games where you trial out for various low level teams (Gloucestershire, Derbeyshire etc.) and then slowly work your way up but ill probably start with Hampshire then.

Your Career Player

Would be cool if we can share n brag the avatars of our career player and the kind of career we are going for in our first play-through.
Something like a cricinfo profile of our Career Avatars, Only profile Posters please

My Player with whom i would be starting out my Career for the first play-through.

iee1jl.png

Type:Batting All-rounder
Right hand batsman
Mentality: Opportunist
Batting Position: Floater/Finisher
Bowling Type: Off Spin
Bowling Deliveries: Off-Break, Doosra, Topspinner
Domestic team: Tamilnadu/Yorkshire
National Team: India

Batting allrounder adept at farming strike with tailenders and boosting or recovering totals in tests.Finisher in limited overs match.Achieve breakthroughs/contain as a part time spinner. The team guy helping the team in achieving Success by playing the required roles.

Last edited:
I'm gonna play for New South Wales coz once I get the baggy blue cap, getting the baggy green would be a formality ;)

No. 3 bat who can bowl very-occasional spin... similar to Kane Williamson but much better :D

Opening batsman and bowler who averages over 100 and under 20 - not sure which way around yet. Has lots of charisma and charm and after a bitter marriage break up is now looking to connect with women through cricket. Is probably the greatest player ever.

I'll be playing as G. K. Ramalamadingdong. He can't bat, bowl, field or keep.

attachment.php

Should be a reasonably good challenge.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot we had to post the avatar...

Attachments

• Ramalama.png
    Ramalama.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread