What will your career player be?

What Number Will You Bat?

• Total voters
Make an excel sheet. This is a forum.

ima be a number 3 aggressive batter maybe turn into an opener in my 1st career and then in my second career i will be probably a 5 or 6 wicketkeeper who can bowl some spin to piss off the opposition when we are going for drawn:yes

my player will be: T.Mann. (the T is for twelfth)

..dammit, I guessed Thackery. Would be hilarious in "Be A Pro" mode if you spent your entire career as 12th man. I imagine that kinda "bug" occuring when you pirate the game, being pretty funny.

Not exactly matt i was thinking more of a cricinfo type database of career avatars profile databse
That's something for after the game releases and people can talk about what they actually end up doing, not what they might speculate they might do - which is what this thread was for.

The 'Your Player Cards' thread is also perfectly suitable if you want a serious discussion of created players.

That's something for after the game releases and people can talk about what they actually end up doing, not what they might speculate they might do - which is what this thread was for.

Cricket Academy has been around for a while and many would have made their avatars with whom they will start.It would be nice to see what people are aiming for and what they endup doing in their career

The 'Your Player Cards' thread is also perfectly suitable if you want a serious discussion of created players.
is full of pro cricketers card and it would be even more messy.

anyway can see where this is going, no point in pressing on.

Last edited:
..dammit, I guessed Thackery. Would be hilarious in "Be A Pro" mode if you spent your entire career as 12th man. I imagine that kinda "bug" occuring when you pirate the game, being pretty funny.

And little ?oes the pirater know, he hopes he'll make the team in the next match, only to transport the towel for the rest of his career, Lol

Not sure if this has been answered before but will there be a sort of leader board for the career mode.

Not sure what the deal with the 'money' is, but yes there is an online leaderboard
Money was replaced at some point, I think it's just a career total of all the experience points you get at the end of the matches - you can see that if you pause near the end of the matches in the career mode video.

^thanks snowy,matt i know there is an leader board.

Ok, so the leaderboard is based on the collective points earned by the players across careers, so the players that playmore get more points or is it specific to one career.

I was asking for a leader board specific to one career, like the best career batman, say someone scores 35000 runs.
someone scores more they get to top, also make the board sortable for runs, HS, AVG, SR, W, Econ, Difficulty etc.

This way guys who have one or two stellar careers will still be benchmarks for others to beat.Also lots of records to play for.

Regardless of the difficulty setting, a leaderboard could be skewed by someone linking/editing all opposition players to have poor skills/attributes.

Regardless of the difficulty setting, a leaderboard could be skewed by someone linking/editing all opposition players to have poor skills/attributes.
Is it safe through the points system? i can still edit teams, win by huge margins and get more points.
People skewing attributes/gameplay exploits/trainers will happen always but how long will they do it sacrificing good gameplay, for a few points on a board, good players will always come on top over time.

Also this is Cricket, statistics are as much a part as gameplay in this game.It will be cool to brag holding various records like strike rate, avg, HS etc than just points.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread