What would you like to see patched?

Don't be so negative! If we demand it enough they'll have to fix it! :p

Update your first post since you here, with all the pressing issues/issues more than one person wants fixed.

I agree, but I don't think it'll be fixed. I just don't put a man there.

Not so great when its you that is batting.

Just for reference for some people - a patch is to fix errors in things that are already in the game - not to add new ones.

Don't be so negative! If we demand it enough they'll have to fix it! :p

Update your first post since you here, with all the pressing issues/issues more than one person wants fixed.

No, that's my list of priorities - I have nothing I want to add.

Not so great when its you that is batting.

Just for reference for some people - a patch is to fix errors in things that are already in the game - not to add new ones.

Good point.

No, that's my list of priorities - I have nothing I want to add.

So for you the game is Perfect ??? :eek: I have not received my copy yet but just by reading the forum I can come up with big list of things that I would like to change/add.

So for you the game is Perfect ??? :eek: I have not received my copy yet but just by reading the forum I can come up with big list of things that I would like to change/add.

Umm, if you bothered reading my first post, you'd see there are quite a few things that I want fixed, so no I don't think it's perfect. :sarcasm Not yet, at least.

hmmm.....can they prevent situations like this which happen far too frequently in the patch ??

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-11 22-53-47-35 [1440x900].jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-11 22-53-47-35 [1440x900].jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 93
please transmission team patch up the line and length variaton of the bowlers...

when does muralidaran pitch 6 yorkers in an over?????

I've got one main gripe. In a game against the_gas last night we both had a problem with run outs. Basically when our batsmen took a single one of them would stop halfway down the track thinking he was in his crease and was subsequently run out. I think the_gas lost 3 men to this and i lost 5, which kinda ruined the game for me, not so much for him as he won :laugh

just woke up and saw this new thread already with 70 plus posts! did not have time to read it ,

does anyone know if they will be improving the online system? ie the quitters problem

Will this patch be for the Xbox ?

- AI running between the wickets has to be fixed.
-AI scoring rates, sixes should only be hit by bad balls in test matches, and fours off good balls should only be hit once a batsman is in also in tests.
-No balls
-Fast bowlers stamina

Users who are viewing this thread