Where are people buying from in UK

Got a family member arriving this evening from Karachi who has picked up a copy for me. Can't wait to play it.

Hope all you guys get hold of your copies as soon as possible.

I've just cancelled my 365games order and gone with Argos. Seems like they have access to stock, whereas 365 are still awaiting theirs.

Nope, the note just said "Shortly".

I've just spoken to Argos and they said it's a "supplier item" and they'll be in touch to arrange delivery. I presume this is the text message that others had from Argos? I guess if we want it guaranteed on the day we'll just have to go in-store. Bit of a lottery with all the online retailers!

I just spoke to Alternative software directly and they said that all retailers should have stock by now / weds latest as they have been shipping it out since last friday.

Theyre only down road from me! Worst comes to it i might bob round there & pick a copy up

I never supplied a text number but they (Argos) rung my landline today and said I would get it today. Still waiting but I am in the middle of nowhere.

I never supplied a text number but they (Argos) rung my landline today and said I would get it today. Still waiting but I am in the middle of nowhere.

Fingers crossed for you! Let us know if/when you get it!

Fingers crossed for you! Let us know if/when you get it!

I'm sat looking out the window doing my work. Royal Mail came and went, so i guess it is a courier if today for me. Have to go out for dinner tonight to check out a friend's new house, so not sure when I will be about. Let me know if you get it as well.

ShopTo have stock available. Having read this forum at lunchtime, I placed an order at 13:30 and have just had an e-mail back an hour later with a photo of my packaged game ready to go out to Royal Mail this evening at 5pm.

1-3 day deilvery with Royal Mail so hopefully I will get it on Thursday or Friday.

Well, better get the orders in now. Argos delivery drivers have apparently called strikes from Dec 20th onwards :)

ShopTo have stock available. Having read this forum at lunchtime, I placed an order at 13:30 and have just had an e-mail back an hour later with a photo of my packaged game ready to go out to Royal Mail this evening at 5pm.

1-3 day deilvery with Royal Mail so hopefully I will get it on Thursday or Friday.

Ordered from ShopTo today also and has been dispatched this afternoon. Never experienced a game not come next day with them in over 10 years :thumbs

Those that have ordered from Shopto will have it tomorrow. Always get games next day after dispatch!

I've just cancelled with Argos and gone with ShopTo (after cancelling 365games to go with Argos!) The equivalent of chasing after a wide one! Probably missed getting it dispatched today, but Thursday would be great!

I've just cancelled with Argos and gone with ShopTo (after cancelling 365games to go with Argos!) The equivalent of chasing after a wide one! Probably missed getting it dispatched today, but Thursday would be great!

You might get lucky, shopto claim that they dispatch same day if orders are before 5pm

Users who are viewing this thread