Where are people buying from in UK

I got an email after I had ordered saying they had received my order and "We will get your items on their way within 1 days".

I guess i got my timing absolutely wrong and missed out. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Just had a quick chat with one of the online support team at Argos. She said that she didn't have a precise date for when it would be sent out, but that I should receive it by the 16th - although her wording made it sound as if there wasn't much chance of receiving it before then.

Ordered my copy from Argos around 5pm yesterday evening, and have just received a text saying it will be delivered today by their 'trusted 3rd party supplier'.

Ordered my copy from Argos around 5pm yesterday evening, and have just received a text saying it will be delivered today by their 'trusted 3rd party supplier'.
Nice..

Nice. I just got a phone call saying it would arrive today. Losing all focus here!

I pre-ordered from Argos a few days ago, fingers crossed it comes today...! So exciting.

After another live chat with Argos customer support, they've advised me it isn't actually going to be delivered today as it's only being sent to Royal Mail today!!

After another live chat with Argos customer support, they've advised me it isn't actually going to be delivered today as it's only being sent to Royal Mail today!!

If it said you will get the item "within 1 days", you should get it today.

If it said you will get the item "within 1 days", you should get it today.
Her suggestion was that the text I received was wrong - possibly a standard text that they send out the day after an order is placed, without considering whether the order is a pre-order or not.

GAMEs website has it as 2 days from release.

Damn! So many conflicting messages here. I thought it was getting sent by a "trusted third party supplier." I guess that can be Royal Mail.

365 games have said again this am that they only guarentee to ship on or before release date not to be there for release!!
They still waiting for stock to be delivered!

365 games have said again this am that they only guarentee to ship on or before release date not to be there for release!!
They still waiting for stock to be delivered!

That doesn't sound very promising. I would be tempted to change retailer tbh

Users who are viewing this thread