Where are people buying from in UK

Fingers crossed you all get a copy in the next few days,I'm working till 4 so can't even play it :-(

Im on hold. The lady can see the product but its not allowing her to place an order. Luckily I am self employed and taking two days off when its in my hands.

I just got a text to say they will deliver on the 12/12/16

So you got a text about the delivery attempt after the delivery was made? Wow! Whose the courier?

This is so strange. They told me it is coming up as invalid on their system and the only thing I could do was place an order at my local store. Did you guys ring local stores or the national number?

I'm guessing they only had a small amount of stock as they weren't sure how many pre-orders they'd get and they've now sold out.

I've got an email confirmation from Argos saying they'll dispatch within 1 day.

So you got a text about the delivery attempt after the delivery was made? Wow! Whose the courier?
Got a text this morning then it got delivered by yodel at 9ish no tracking on the text just one from argos to say it will be delivered today

I'm guessing they only had a small amount of stock as they weren't sure how many pre-orders they'd get and they've now sold out.

I've got an email confirmation from Argos saying they'll dispatch within 1 day.

Yes it's strange though that the button is just greyed out and the woman on the phone couldn't even see it on their system. Surely if I go to a store I would just get the same answer. It's also really bizarre how whatever seems to be put forward as a release date has no bearing on when people are actually getting this game. Although the sooner the better I guess :)

Just spoke to them and it's being shipped direct from the supplier, which is why it isn't available to order in store (as of yet) or have it shipped to a store for collection.

As I mentioned in the other thread, I got the text from Argos this morning saying that it would be delivered "by 10/12/16" which was very odd. Just spoke to customer support and they said I'll get it on 16th. But based on @Dillyboy81 's experience, maybe it's waiting for me at home. Pre-ordered from them Friday.

Dilly, did it come in a package small enough to go through a letter box?

Just spoke to them and it's being shipped direct from the supplier, which is why it isn't available to order in store (as of yet) or have it shipped to a store for collection.

Maybe that is why on the phone they couldn't see it on their system. I feel like ringing again just in case I got someone new on the phone or something.

Users who are viewing this thread