Where are people buying from in UK

Very, very likely that people will get it around or before the original date I gave, even in the UK.

Is early availability a possibility on psn/psn store as well? Would be a pleasant surprise if it's available digitally on ps4 before 22nd :)

365games have just taken payment from my account, usually they do this when the game is about to dispatch as thats what there website claims.

365games have just taken payment from my account, usually they do this when the game is about to dispatch as thats what there website claims.
Yep they took mine earlier this week so we'll see

didnt ross say that its very likely that people would get the game earlier so im thinking this maybe the case.. hope we do get the game early though after seeing the DBC17 trailer my hype levels have increased even more.

I spoke to 365 games, who said they take payment soon after ordering the item unlike Amazon (who do it at dispatch). I know Amazon are usually strict on releasing games before their set release date.

Got this from 365 games... So looks like it won't arrive any earlier than the 22nd if you go with these guys. Which is fine - wouldn't want it delayed by bloody Christmas!

Hi Rob

This pre-order is due to release on 22/12.

We are due the stock in on the 20/12

This will be sent out as soon as we get the stock in which is usually on or just before the release date as stated on the listing. We then estimate 1 - 2 working days for it to arrive with you.

ahh right thats confirmed then we will be getting it probably 1 day before release. ahh i can live that as im off from work on the 21st December so it better bloody arrive!

where's the cheapest place to buy this on ps4 from uk?

Users who are viewing this thread