Where are people buying from in UK

supporting with pre-orders will help retailers believe there is a market, indeed even making enquiries about the game helps.

I asked more than 30 people and many are ready to make pre-orders in steam if they open. In steam we can download the game on the release date only but still pre-oredering a game is always exciting :)

I asked more than 30 people and many are ready to make pre-orders in steam if they open. In steam we can download the game on the release date only but still pre-oredering a game is always exciting :)
Depends on the size of the game, if its high maybe preload 2 days early to download and wait and on release date the game is unlocked..

BTW what would be the size of the game on Steam?

Depends on the size of the game, if its high maybe preload 2 days early to download and wait and on release date the game is unlocked..

BTW what would be the size of the game on Steam?

Very good question. Even I would like to know the size of the game for Steam download.

365games.co.uk are now taking pre-orders for DBC17 on ps4 and xbox one. Release date says 22.12

I have been away for a while so apologies if someone has already mentioned this.

42.99 quid

here

Cheers mate added to my thread :)

365games.co.uk are now taking pre-orders for DBC17 on ps4 and xbox one. Release date says 22.12

I have been away for a while so apologies if someone has already mentioned this.

42.99 quid

here
Are these guys safe to order from? Not used them before usually use Amazon?

Are these guys safe to order from? Not used them before usually use Amazon?

I bought DBC14 from them when it first came out. I live in Germany and shipping was no problem. The PS3 game box was broken on delivery, so i sent them a message and they sent out a new box to me quickly at no cost. Was really happy with their service.

If you compare the 365games.co.uk website to the ozgameshop.com (where a lot of people in aus/nz are pre-ordering) i think its the same company who runs both sites.

Can I ask about South Africa on PS4? BT Games had stock very quickly on release last time around.

I am hesitant to support developers by Preordering after the Mafia 3 debacle (the worst big game I have played since EA's take on Sim City), but I am sure we are in good hands here!

Last edited:
I bought DBC14 from them when it first came out. I live in Germany and shipping was no problem. The PS3 game box was broken on delivery, so i sent them a message and they sent out a new box to me quickly at no cost. Was really happy with their service.

If you compare the 365games.co.uk website to the ozgameshop.com (where a lot of people in aus/nz are pre-ordering) i think its the same company who runs both sites.
Thanks.
Ive found grainger games are doing it but about £10 more.

Thanks.
Ive found grainger games are doing it but about £10 more.

Hi RedskinsUK,

I have ordered a few items from 365 games and they have been great. I have pre-ordered from Shopto who have never let me down when it comes to pre-orders arriving before or on the release date. Have you ordered from Shopto before?

Hi RedskinsUK,

I have ordered a few items from 365 games and they have been great. I have pre-ordered from Shopto who have never let me down when it comes to pre-orders arriving before or on the release date. Have you ordered from Shopto before?
Hi azkhan

No i mainly use amazon but think need to look elsewhere.

Just have to watch where i order from as short of cash so need to make sure i get it from a decent place

Heard back from my local GAME store, they haven't heard of it and it's not on their system. Hope it gets added soon . As I'd prefer getting it from game as i have store credit.

Users who are viewing this thread