Where are people buying from in UK

Game have come back and said nothing yet but with first release it came out of nowhere so they are going to keep me posted.

If it becomes available i'll add on here

Yes i remember from the 1st release it was on pre-order around 2 weeks before the release date.

Email from Alternative Software:

Hi xxxxxxx,

Many thanks for your email.

We have only just received the news today, that the game is now ready to go to manufacture, so allowing for this, we are aiming for a UK release date of December 22nd.

Kind Regards

Dave

Customer Support

Alternative Software Ltd

Email from Alternative Software:

Hi xxxxxxx,

Many thanks for your email.

We have only just received the news today, that the game is now ready to go to manufacture, so allowing for this, we are aiming for a UK release date of December 22nd.

Kind Regards

Dave

Customer Support

Alternative Software Ltd
Sounds about right!!
Which shops are going to release that 3 days before Xmas!

So is that where we order from?

If true, it is odd that Alternative have been allowed to F this up again when Funbox already demonstrated how much a better job they did with PS4 / XB1.[DOUBLEPOST=1479314767][/DOUBLEPOST]
So is that where we order from?
Alternative are just the wholesaler / distributor. I very much doubt you could order direct from them... (unless you ordered a lot of copies as a retailer of course.)

If 22nd December is the release date in the and people are using postal services to get the game then it is doubtful with all of the Christmas post that you will get it before Christmas Day.

Some good news ShopTo will have it available for pre-order later today or tomorrow morning. They also offer next day courier delivery so if game is released on 22 December in UK it can still be delivered before the Christmas shutdown.

Is that a trustworthy site for purchasing?

It is @Ajh1977. I've purchased games from them in the past and always got it a day early. On this occasion, I will be purchasing from Amazon.

Game per ordered from shopto on the xbox

£50?????? That's a bit expensive, don't remember paying that much for the last 2 versions.

Users who are viewing this thread