Where are people buying from in UK

I am itching to place my order. Only thing is waiting to see if there's a pre order bonus like a steelbook from GAME or a different retailer.

Just pre ordered my PS4 copy from shopto

Is that a trustworthy site for purchasing?
Yes very trustworthy, I always buy my games from them and they usually arrive a day or two earlier than the release date.[DOUBLEPOST=1479426693][/DOUBLEPOST]Preordered on PS4 from Shopto with DPD next day delivery!!!

I am itching to place my order. Only thing is waiting to see if there's a pre order bonus like a steelbook from GAME or a different retailer.

IMO there shouldn't be any rush to pre-order. Wait and see whether you get a better deal with other retailers or whether the game is available on PS4/XBone digitally a little earlier. You can always pre-order at Shopto, or any other retailer, a few days before the release date and still get the game at the same time.

£50 isn't that expensive when you convert it to a real currency post Brexit :p[DOUBLEPOST=1479470984][/DOUBLEPOST]There is talk of a Steelbook - timing is tight - I will bring news whenever I get it as to whether it makes it to all regions.

@cricket_online you can always cancel the pre-order the day before, or even the day of, if you change your mind, supporting with pre-orders will help retailers believe there is a market, indeed even making enquiries about the game helps.

Last edited:
£50 isn't that expensive when you convert it to a real currency post Brexit :p[DOUBLEPOST=1479470984][/DOUBLEPOST]There is talk of a Steelbook - timing is tight - I will bring news whenever I get it as to whether it makes it to all regions.

@cricket_online you can always cancel the pre-order the day before or day of if you change your mind, supporting with pre-orders will help retailers believe there is a market, indeed even making enquiries about the game helps.
Thanks @Ross

Yep who knows what Brexit will do for us Gamers.

Sorry, I shouldn't be political - who indeed knows - could be good, could be bad, I know it means less $ per £ for us here in Oz (*at the moment*)

I'm definitely coming up there next year, so at least it will be cheaper for travel :)

Sorry, I shouldn't be political - who indeed knows - could be good, could be bad, I know it means less $ per £ for us here in Oz (*at the moment*)

I'm definitely coming up there next year, so at least it will be cheaper for travel :)
No worries. Telling the thruth is never wrong!

Nice make sure you bring some sunshine please:clap:os:

Well, Pre-ordered at EB today. Would love another steel book, but get the time frames are tough.

Will the steam prices at usual that is $59 plus 10% discount in first week? Also what will be the option for Pakistani gamers?

@cricket_online you can always cancel the pre-order the day before, or even the day of, if you change your mind, supporting with pre-orders will help retailers believe there is a market, indeed even making enquiries about the game helps.

Oh ok. In that case everybody get on the world wide web and pre-order the game ASAP. And for those of you in Eng, Aus and other cricket playing countries drop by your local gaming/retailer on your way to & back from work and pester them about DBC 17.

Oh ok. In that case everybody get on the world wide web and pre-order the game ASAP. And for those of you in Eng, Aus and other cricket playing countries drop by your local gaming/retailer on your way to & back from work and pester them about DBC 17.

Of course check that you can indeed cancel if you change your mind, I know EB in Australia always have a 100% refund guarantee.

I'm not too worried atm with lack of pre-order/news of dbc17. still a month out and as ross said (i think) the budget for ad type stuff isnt much so instead to spreading it out very thinly over 1-2 months they hit us with everything they have in a 1-2 week window before release. Don't worry guys it will be okay :) Hopefully as they worked with James taylor this time they may be able to get a cheaky tweet or two from him about the game ;) stuff like that would be very valuable. Not pre-ordered yet as waiting for more options of shops to see whats best for me. But i am asking my local game about it all the time. :)

Of course check that you can indeed cancel if you change your mind, I know EB in Australia always have a 100% refund guarantee.

Hi there, Ross!

Just noticed the release date at EB Australia online to be 22nd Dec. Does this imply that the release date for Australia has been moved to the 22nd too?

Regards!

Users who are viewing this thread