Where are people buying from in UK

As I mentioned in the other thread, I got the text from Argos this morning saying that it would be delivered "by 10/12/16" which was very odd. Just spoke to customer support and they said I'll get it on 16th. But based on @Dillyboy81 's experience, maybe it's waiting for me at home. Pre-ordered from them Friday.

Dilly, did it come in a package small enough to go through a letter box?
Yeah just DVD sized box not sure why Argos are sending texts when they don't know when there being delivered

Shopto updated their site to Friday 16th now as well guys.

Who sends out early in U.K. ?

Apparently Argos, but I can't get their purchasing online button to work, and the lady on the phone couldn't even bring the game up on their system. Some have had luck with them, some haven't.

EDIT, i just got this from Argos, so I guess some people have just been lucky on here and received a few leaked copies!

Dear Richard,

Subject:

Thank you for your email regarding the release of the Don Bradman cricket game,after having just called our suppliers,they have confirmed that the release date is,as you have stated,the 16th December,many thanks

Apparently Argos, but I can't get their purchasing online button to work, and the lady on the phone couldn't even bring the game up on their system. Some have had luck with them, some haven't.
Shopto are very reliable! If they say 16th then you may get it 15th!

Have you bought from them? I'm just curious they state 22 Dec as the release date. I'm aware high sstreet retailers will stock from this day, but most other online retailers are committing to dispatch by 16 Dec.

I pre-ordered from base.com last week because they are the cheapest and one of the only UK retailers who ship to germany.

I Would have ordered from 365games this time, as i ordered DBC14 from them years ago, but they dont ship to germany anymore.

I sent base.com an email about the change in release date, but havent heard back yet.

I got an email after I had ordered saying they had received my order and "We will get your items on their way within 1 days".

I got an email after I had ordered saying they had received my order and "We will get your items on their way within 1 days".
Same here, although it looks like a stock email rather than one tailored to pre-orders, so I'll keep my fingers crossed without getting my hopes up.

Same here, although it looks like a stock email rather than one tailored to pre-orders, so I'll keep my fingers crossed without getting my hopes up.

I'd literally drive there and grab the thing myself if I knew where it was. Maybe I should just work. I won't be getting any done at some stage this week!

Well this is a nice surprise to see that the the release has been brought forward :)

Users who are viewing this thread