Where are people buying from in UK

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Cancelled Argos and gone with Shopto. Even if it arrives on release date I hope I will at least know what is going on so I can plan my work. Argos seemed a bit clueless.

thewhiterose

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How did you cancel the order with Argos? I'm trying to do it but there doesn't seem to be an option to do it...

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
How did you cancel the order with Argos? I'm trying to do it but there doesn't seem to be an option to do it...

I rang them up. It took them ages with me on hold. They basically said that it comes from some third party supplier who uses Royal Mail and they are experiencing strike action. They have no idea why I got sent an email saying it would be sent yesterday. It was easy to cancel, I just asked them.

Casey12a

Club Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I ordered this morning from shopto, now waiting for the dispatch email. Come on guys don't let me down.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Pff great. That's the last time I am using them! If I cancel do you think ShopTo give sameday delivery?

EDIT - Has anyone managed to use Argos's live chat? It says "Just hit the link below", but there is no link?

I had the live chat, had to put in order type, clicked back to find it and the live chat disappeared never to be seen again!

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
That's insane, 20 mins after order from ShopTo and I get sent a photograph of the game packaged up ready to be sent (Via Royal Mail, so I hope no more problems).

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Anyone know if Argos send out dispatch messages? Ordered yesterday and haven't received one yet.

Edit : Damn, just read the previous posts.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Anyone know if Argos send out dispatch messages? Ordered yesterday and haven't received one yet.

Basically if you check further back Argos seem to have been having some supply chain problems. They advised me on the 16th of December for dispatch (I am in Devon). I cancelled and went with ShopTo in the hope of getting it tomorrow.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Argos said it would be delivered to Royal Mail on the 16th, and delivered within 3 working days from then so i have cancelled.

Users who are viewing this thread