aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
No such answers as `my home` !

where dou you live ?
which city/town

In an underground lair, but don't tell anyone or my secret identity may be uncovered.

Worthing, which has 2 claims to fame.

Men Behaving Badly did an episode there, and more recently (a couple of days ago) a huge ammount of weapons being sold over the web supposedly INERT, actually had some live fuses.

ALOT of weapons aswell, 300-400.

Bradford, and I suspect most people in England will know that particular cities claim to fame :D

Chennai (formerly Madras). I hate this place...way too populated and polluted. I prefer my home town Coimbatore.

Norwich in East England. Famous for the football club (;)), Norwich Union insurance company and Colman's mustard.

Ste said:
Southport in North West England, not sure many people will have heard of it though.
I live near southport ! Go to the pier quite alot :happy

I live in Dombivli,a Mumbai suburb !
Mumbai, India`s most happening destination !

i also stay in Dombivli . Dombivli is good place but i hate boarding the crowded trains in the morning while going to the college. Hey aditya we are very near to each other . btw where in Dombivli. :cheers

Last edited:
gamerkid22 said:
i also stay in Dombivli . Dombivli is good place but i hate boarding the crowded trains in the morning while going to the college. Hey aditya we are very near to each other . btw where in Dombivli. :cheers
I stay in Dombivli west, Opp Kranti Dept Stores, very near to the rly station !
I travel by the 7:41 local train and hate the crowded nature of the train!
That is part and parcel of mumbai life

Users who are viewing this thread