where do you u stay ?

4.2C here if we are lucky :D

Very cold here, no Snow yet as the Downs (Small set of hills between London And Brighton stretching accross most of the South) stop the snow there.

Pak_cricketer said:
Scotland...

Its a lot better in Brampton now, a temperature of 2 feels like I don't need a Jacket.
yes . :D :cool:

Its so hot!Been working,and there's no doubt it was 42! I love Melbourne.Its been mid thirties,forties three days in a row.That must be some kind of record for Melb.

Yeah it is a record for the hottest day in Melbourne. All the Eastern states are experiencing a heat wave, Sydney today was 37 degrees and Canberra was close to teh same temp.

i live in kolhapur (city), Maharashtra (state), india. i dont think anyone here must have heard of it.

Loads of Wildfires in Australia at the moment according to many reports, where are those fires?

Sureshot said:
Loads of Wildfires in Australia at the moment according to many reports, where are those fires?
Well one one in Victoria is under-control, and the only other one ive heard of is the one in NSW.

Absolute scorcher today in Sydney. Where I was it was 44 degrees and now understand how Melbourne felt a couple days back. There are 3 fires in NSW central coast and are still not under control. 3 homes burnt and 7 cars.

sachin said:
Ummm,i know that there are fires around Horsham(Victoria),and other country areas.No where near the city........

:D

I live about 20 miles from Horsham, in England though, obviously the founder of Horsham victoria was from Horsham here.

:D

So many places where we colonized centuries ago have the same place names, like a place in the WIndies is called Worthing, yet Worthing in Sussex has OAPs there's has Sunshine and beach cricket, although we could play shingle cricket...

Do you have a place called Sunshine?You don't wanna go there............aweful gang violence,alot of cheap housing around there.But i'm sure you have lots of places like that,after all we are talking abaout England here....

Nah dont bag England dude, its our motherland after all;)

Although i do agree about the housing...so so so so so squishy over there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread