where do you u stay ?

Hey,i love England(!),but,compared to us,is a dump.......Not a great place over there.....

And as it's our motherland,maybe,we could deport all the people we don't like there?lol

sachin said:
Well i thought it was a good idea,but if you think otherwise....
I love it!!

You misunderstood, they deported convicts here, so we will deport there people back!

indiancricketer said:
i stay in Canada... In missisauga Ontario... we have a population of 645 200 more than brampton:p and plus we are one of the biggest most populated cities in canada...toronto has 1 billion i believe... the weather is good here...except in the winter i hate snow

Billion?? Buddy, I think you mean million :p

Get your Facts straight.. Anyone should no this.. India's population is 1,080,264,388 Canadas population is 35 million.. We aren' even close to billion! USA last time I checked was around 235ish million.. Pakistan was 177ish million.

So much room to build places that improve sporting abilities, and cheaper too.

To build something size of the WACA in England would cost something in the region of around ?150-200Million pounds. Plus there is only one cricket pitch in London bar the main ones.

Yeah,you do have a small country...do you want me to cry for you or something?Anyway,i was just pointing out that we have a brilliant side for the Population we have.

Users who are viewing this thread