where do you u stay ?

aditya123 said:
I stay in Dombivli west, Opp Kranti Dept Stores, very near to the rly station !
I travel by the 7:41 local train and hate the crowded nature of the train!
That is part and parcel of mumbai life

i stay in Dombivli East , near Tilak Nagar School. i travel by 8:16 fast or 8:18 Dombivli Local .do u use yahoo or MSN??

Last edited:
Brampton, Ontario, Canada. To be exact. Canada is huge, too bad 80% of it is useless. Brampton is a big city (Canadian wise). It has a population of 415 000. Way better than Toronto, crime wise. Toronto has a lot of crime.

I live in Leeds, which is near where Briggsey lives. I used to live in Muscat, near Dubai(Zorax) and before that I was living in Chennai(Mancherapu Bala). :). And when I was really young, I used to live in Farakka in Jharkhand (avk2love) !!
I speak 5 languages including English,Hindi,Tamil, a bit of Arabic which I learnt at school in Oman and French,which I am studying for GCSE.

Last edited:
Pak_cricketer said:
Brampton, Ontario, Canada. To be exact. Canada is huge, too bad 80% of it is useless. Brampton is a big city (Canadian wise). It has a population of 415 000. Way better than Toronto, crime wise. Toronto has a lot of crime.

Canada rocks :cool:

Was weird when we drove through Bradford once.

No character in the houses at all!

Pak_cricketer said:
lol!
Toronto is a better place. Places around jane/finch and few other areas are considered really bad..but the rest is fine.

I've been to brampton before...

I live in Oshawa right now.

I live in Brighton, famous for Gordon Ramsey visiting and doing an episode of Ramseys Kitchen nightmares. Also famous for its pebbley beaches and matchstick pier (The West one ;) ).

(theres also a small matter of it being the Gay capital of Europe, which suprised me, as I thought Liverpool was :p :D )

Lol, Liverpool is the "Capital of culture in Europe" :confused: I live in Befordshire in England.. random boring place.

Users who are viewing this thread