Your Cricket Which Bat do you have???

Which bat do you have???

• Total voters
lol do you get a bit of stick when you go out to bat with it ?

Bat was about £60 for the wood and handle. Stickers, well I don't really know as I was given them. Probably £10 from ebay or something.

My old GM purist had a raunchy sticker of a naked woman. Sadly, none of my innings ever lasted long enough for anyone to notice.

Why does everyone have naked women on bats? :p

They way I understood, he is referring to ther banned graphite version. I havn't seen any since I bought mine a year ago, but the normal 'legal' ones still exist.

Altho he could be referring to the Beast as it is.
Kids and small mens sizes are definitely still going, for each of the current Kooka bats. I haven't looked closely at many on-shelf Beasts (as the presence of backing may only indicate the fibreglass version), but I can say that the full size Genesis is being offered with graphite (although it is possibly because its weight range is more attractive to youths than the the 3 pound Beast), so I wouldn't rule out finding one.

I want one of those beasts lol

bat_Kookbeast.jpg

Not one of these like me? :p

My teammates keep suggesting I could sell it on ebay as unused...

Woodworm-Torch and every other piece of equipment i have is the same(woodworm) and may i just say i love that bat especially last weekend when i hit that six :)

M
y old GM purist had a raunchy sticker of a naked woman. Sadly, none of my innings ever lasted long enough for anyone to notice.

I dont think i would be aloud to do that sadly for me :(

bat_Kookbeast.jpg

Not one of these like me? :p

My teammates keep suggesting I could sell it on ebay as unused...

I was refering to the bat of Tom's with the hot women on, not a Kookaburra Beast :p

Users who are viewing this thread