Your Cricket Which Bat do you have???

Which bat do you have???

• Total voters
My full collection:
Slazenger v100
Slazenger v1200
Fearnley something or other, it was big and heavy...
Gunn & Moore Purist 505
Gunn & Moore Purist 808
Gunn & Moore Hero Original

The Hero is easily the best of the bunch and the one I'm using now.

It saw the rise and fall of graphite. Spectates a lot though. I need to make sure I have a team this season.

Attachments

• bat.jpg
    bat.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 251
Please, Barmyarmy or anyone know Where i can get Kookaburra (ricky ponting's) ?
I live in Scotland.

.::Stevo::. said:
Sheesh, my fence pailing might be better than your bat :p

It doesn't get much use anyway. I'm not even sure if it has a sweetspot but I know it's very thin and has a lot of edges! :D

usy said:
Please, Barmyarmy or anyone know Where i can get Kookaburra (ricky ponting's) ?
I live in Scotland.

There must be an Aitkin and Niven in Glasgow. Otherwise get the train to Edinburgh and go to the one there (they've just moved from George Street to Blackhall though - 24 bus from Waverley station will get you there).

edit - apparantly not one in Glasgow. There's two within two minutes of my flat in Edinburgh though...

I am coming to Edinburgh today anyway, for a wedding, i may just go to buy a bat too. :D I'll come to meet you.

barmyarmy said:
lol
Incidentally tickets are now on sale for Scotland/Pakistan in June at ?22 per person. Bah, it's ?10 normally!

They need the money now it looks like no TV station wants to show the game! A bit of false advertsing going on from Cricket Scotland too, they're promoting it as their first ODI at home!

ohh, i really wanted to buy a ticket to, where are 3 ODI's held, any in Glasgow ? i'll buy the tickets for all the glasgow matches. Thanks Barmyarmy.

I also have a Slazenger v800 which is pretty big and meaty, it's cracked a lot but I might use it in the new season.

usy said:
ohh, i really wanted to buy a ticket to, where are 3 ODI's held, any in Glasgow ? i'll buy the tickets for all the glasgow matches. Thanks Barmyarmy.

There is only one ODI against Pakistan, at Edinburgh.

An ODI each against Ireland and the Netherlands in August, which may be played in Glasgow, depending on wether they can improve the grounds enough.

I usually get 3 bats a season. Last year I had Slazenger V800's, this year I am using SXi's.

Can I just point out, to the original poster, that you will be suprised how many international players actually do use the manufacturers bats.

Users who are viewing this thread