Your Cricket Which Bat do you have???

Which bat do you have???

• Total voters
hondeyho said:
You getting rid of the Beast?

Everyone seems to have a better bat than mine - it's interesting.

No, I'm gonna get rid of the Kahuna, they are way to heavy. I used a team mates bat last season, it was a RBK bat, and I got plenty of runs with it, so I'm gonna trade him bats.

I dunno but wat are the bat changes for aussies since kooka changed bats

Isnt it

Hussey got a different type of Beast called Wild Beast (the one with no black background)
Langer changed from Belta to Sword??
Ponting Different looking Kahuna???

Last edited:
I had a county till last year. My prized possession. Now I have to make do with a BDM Amzer.

Brett_Lee said:

Isnt it

Hussey got a different type of Beast called Wild Beast (the one with no black background)
Langer changed from Beast to Sword??
langer uses a genesis now, and ponting got a non graphite kahuna..

I've got a GM Purist 808 at the moment. It's good for me as it's long handle and the heaviest I could get. :D

currently i have a sh gladius 1000 grey nicolls. Im getting a new bat next season though and im looking towards grey nicolls predator 1000, good power to weight ratio

I have a B & S LM and a GM Maestro 5 star. Does any1 know where I can buy a Kookaburra bat preferably 5 star. People who ship to SA please

I've got two nice ones:
A CA power (English Willow). About 150(ish) Dirhams
A Hero Honda bought on the streets of India (Kashmir actually) for 150 Rps. (Approx. 10 Dihams.) My favourite bat!
I also have a Brittania one for tennis ball circket. A tad too small for me for proper cricket, but pretty good for just slogging with a tennis ball :)

Brett_Lee said:

Isnt it

Langer changed from Belta to Sword??
I think they all just got more or less the same bats with "prefered" trim, but for the sake of argument, Langer's new bat would seem to be a Genesis, albeit the yellow grip was standard for the Sword.

60358.jpg

Grips change for anything you can't say a bat is something because the colour of the grip, Pontings had a green,yellow,white and now back to the green grip.

Users who are viewing this thread