Your Cricket Which Bat do you have???

Which bat do you have???

• Total voters
lol Barmy I can imagine it is a tad. Bats today are pretty darn good, certainly in comparison to my old bat from before I stopped playing. So much lighter, with much better pickups and much stronger and bigger middles. I also could barely believe how big the edges were on my new bat. Had great fun going into the local cricket shop and spending about 30 minutes just feeling the pickups of the different bats.

I have too super sexy bats! one is my darling Gray Nicolls which i got a present for topping the class from England!
Other is Kokaboora`s beast which i bought from pakistan my self though it is made up of english willow

I bought a Gray-Nicolls Predator Power Bat for ?80. Seems nice and solid, and its got power.

Does anyone in the UK fancy selling me one of their old bats for a knockdown price? Would be prepared to pay up to ?20 not inc postage.
I just need something that's big enough for me. Must be LH or SH. Not too bothered about anything else...
Send me a PM although I'll be away from tuesday til the middle of June so I won't sort it until I get back.

I have a Puma Classic 5000 harrow at the moment but it is too small for me so i am thinking of ethier getting a Uzi-Newberry or ballistic-Puma any opinions of which i should get?

I played my first game of the season on thursday - got 37 but at the expense of my aged Gray Nicolls Powerspot. It was a hand me down from my dad who bought it in 1984(!). Served me well in that my last 2 innings I got a 50* and 37. So it went out on a high.

So time for a new bat - Definately want a gray nicolls as They are all i've used (dynadrive & Powerspot).

Can anyone tell me what the powerbows are like?? or any of the other range of gray nicolls bats??

I've got three bats at the moment, GN Millenium LE, BAS Vampire Blaster and a AS One.

All very good bats in there own right, currently using the Millenium as its my favourite.

The Bas has a awesome pickup and power.. In the first 6 innings I used it I hit 5 sixes, I usually hit 3 or 4 a year!

i got a Ihsan Skipper as i sed but now i got a Newbury Series 1 excellent bat and im think of gettin the old Kookaburra Khahuna or Strauss GN or GN Predetor

My bats:

1. RNS Everlast - For those who haven't heard of RNS, it was used by Pathan until just recently and by a few Bangladeshi batsmen

2. Puma Gilchrist

I have got four bats, all pakistani. I got a CA Gold, Malik MB Sarfi, Ihsan King, and CA Plus 5000.

I still have, but only use for my MRF Typhoon for the junior division i play in time to time. (junior division is 19 and under)

and when i play First div / Premier, i use My new bat, the MRF Elegance. I think its one of the lightest MRF's out there, but very very high quality. Im not a defensive player, but im not very agressive...i guess i can say that im moderate. lol, so everyone always asks me why the hell i use an MRF!!

Pads: MRF Ultimate
Gloves: MRF Ultimate
Helmet: Woodworm

Users who are viewing this thread