• Total voters
A Fusion :D

Pictures;
S5020225.jpg

S5020226.jpg

S5020227.jpg

S5020224.jpg

S5020223.jpg

I have a Gray Nicolls Lazer. Nice bat and the ball flys out of the middle at the start of an innings when the ball is comming on to the bat nicely, helps when your playing straight to get in. Lightweigth pickup with a cracking middle is knocked in well.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Left_Hander said:
The Spin, I don't see anything wrong with that bat if you ask me. Looks in good condition.

Sorry, should have been clearer. That is just a pic of the same make of bat. Not the one itself :p

My Baby
MRF Wizard 400 Cost me ?150 $276 USD $368 AUSD
Its a Short Handle
BAR_14_F.jpg

Last edited:
My Maxi, which i use primarily for mens Cricket (it's simply awesome everytime you strike the ball)

My Hunts County, Somewhat cheaper but good enough for u15's and school boy cricket

Attachments

• Bats.jpg
    Bats.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
The Spin said:
Sorry, should have been clearer. That is just a pic of the same make of bat. Not the one itself :p

Thanks for clearing that up Spin. It looked weird how it still had the sticker on it and I think you said you had used it for a while.

rickyp said:
thats a damn quality bat you got there duff, if i didnt know better i would say it was the finest english willow
Thanks mate. And it is a bat that you have to care for and respect. And I certainly have done it justice don't you think?
Probably one of the best bats anyone will ever own in their lifetime I say. Brilliant.

Whats so funny 'bout that? That bat could someday perform better than Glenn McGrath! j/k :p

My bat, nothing fancy but it does the job.

Before:

Classic2000.jpg

After:

Attachments

• Puma.JPG
    Puma.JPG
    2.8 KB · Views: 111
What is with the indent Duffie? That is probably the best bat I've seen that's been damaged but hasn't been broken. eg: Snaped in-half.

Left_Hander said:
What is with the indent Duffie? That is probably the best bat I've seen that's been damaged but hasn't been broken. eg: Snaped in-half.
Yeah, it's a bit of an odd one Left-Hander. Maybe there was a carbon rod or something stuck in it like Ricky Ponting's bat.
It took me about a few days to knock in. ;)
I'm glad it has lasted so long.

Users who are viewing this thread