Your Cricket Which Bat do you have???

Which bat do you have???

• Total voters
To me the plainess of the bat is nice, its not over complicated and won't distract me.I think it has an elegance about the design. And a friend of mine has THE BEAST and it looks awesome. It just has a very long blade and can be a little cumbersome

Where did you get that from! i've never seen a reebok bat in any cricket shop i've been in and i realy want 1
Ive got a gray-nicholls predator at the mo, it has a very large middle and pretty light too but its time 4 a change

I like puma bats also but the Stealth is the best as the new shafted handle actually makes a difference and the new shape of bat generates oodles of power

in my opinion gn spydas are the best bats on the market you can get one with a carbon handle for 219 dollars there heaps good

ive got a woodworm torch that weighs 2'10oz and cost ?109

My aunt Gave me Woodworm Globe and a Gray Nicols Predator on Birthday. :happy
:cheers

WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
My aunt Gave me Woodworm Globe and a Gray Nicols Predator on Birthday. :happy
:cheers

Very nice. You have one lovely aunt :p. Woodworm Globe's look very smart.

for some reason, when i went to get my bat, they brung down the woodworm globe along with all the other woodworm bats, and i thought the woodworm globe looked horrible, dont no y, just didnt look right. must be a good aunt though lol

Ordering a Woodworm Torch/Flame in the next few days, tried out a few bats today to get the right size and was happy with the harrow size, felt really comfortable. I need to order some stuff for my next net session next sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread