Your Cricket Which Bat do you have???

Which bat do you have???

• Total voters
Woodworm Torch order has been cancelled for now as i phoned them up yesterday and they hadnt sent the order because the gloves werent in stock, wtf ? So i went into Norwich today and bought a Slazenger V300 classic, was reduced from ?60 to ?17 so i thought why the hell not. I am gonna order my Woodworm torch still though, i'll do that in abit, the slazenger will be a good back-up bat i think though !!

King Pietersen said:
Woodworm Torch order has been cancelled for now as i phoned them up yesterday and they hadnt sent the order because the gloves werent in stock, wtf ? So i went into Norwich today and bought a Slazenger V300 classic, was reduced from ?60 to ?17 so i thought why the hell not. I am gonna order my Woodworm torch still though, i'll do that in abit, the slazenger will be a good back-up bat i think though !!

Lol I just bought one of them Slazenger v300s. They look ok not a big middle but ok for me. The problem i'm having is finding some info on it like the type of wood and stuff.

I own three bats:

GM Contender - Used for two innings matches, it can take a beating
Woodworm Flame - My heavy duty weapon. Used for 20 over matches.
Reebok Icon - Not my favourite.

(Plus, I have ordered the Kookaburra Ice.)

851005____MUL_B1.jpg

I found a pic of the v300 i just bought, looks ok?

Is that what Clarke uses? I borrowed Clarkes bat off my mate and it was the best i'd ever used, light and the ball went for miles! i have a flame when i want to slog and a kookabura Kahuna for batting normally

Newbery Mjolnir English Willow 136 of 250 made Long Handle Long Blade tallest bat in the cricket store 500 dollars australian I spose you have to when your 6'5 and bat at 4

Leicester Fox said:
Is that what Clarke uses? I borrowed Clarkes bat off my mate and it was the best i'd ever used, light and the ball went for miles! i have a flame when i want to slog and a kookabura Kahuna for batting normally

Na, clarke uses a slazenger v900 pro

v900pro.jpg

Should be using my v300 next week to test it out unless my Torch comes. Quick unrelated question, but has anyone ever used cricketdirect.co.uk before ? i've made 3 orders with them, 1st one they didnt send because the gloves were instock (didnt tell us either, we had to phone them), then my dad ordered me a thigh pad and something else and they havent come and i ordered my Torch again on the 27th and that still hasnt come. Do cricketdirect ever ship anything ? :upray

I've ordered a few things of Cricketdirect, and everything has arrived as ordered and fairly fast. Looks like either I'm just lucky or you're just unlucky.

King Pietersen said:
Should be using my v300 next week to test it out unless my Torch comes.

Could you give some feedback on that because i have that bat and not sure how it will play.

Drewska said:
Could you give some feedback on that because i have that bat and not sure how it will play.

Yeh, i'll probably not get my torch next week tbh, cricket direct seem pretty useless so far, so if it doesnt come then i'll use the v300. I'll let you know if the torch comes though :D

My brother was recently in India on a cricket coaching course and since my bat broke last year (getting replaced soon though) which was a Kookaburra Genesis he picked me up a new one. I did love that Genesis, was so light, yet packed enough of a punch, but I must be honest I like the new one just as much.

It's a SG Radix I believe, the edges are massive, the wood nice, and it's pretty light as well. I've got to about 6 hours knocking in, and will probably try and do 1-2 more, before giving it an oiling and wielding it in winter nets next week. Hoping that it plays as nice as it feels and sounds when knocking it in.

Users who are viewing this thread