Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
You're lucky winners, if I was around I would have said you were both a threat to each other, made you have the day, have you kill each other over night and had Nobody win :p

Can we get some feedback on the setup? and the rules?
Yay/Nay for 24 hour days? Like the ability to misquote?

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Apologise for gameplay, thought I could have done better at the end.

Good game though! Thanks FP and CK for the game, I enjoyed it pretty well. x)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You're lucky winners, if I was around I would have said you were both a threat to each other, made you have the day, have you kill each other over night and had Nobody win :p

I personally liked the setup, a big yay for 24 hour days and innovative lynching process. Thanks for the game and @CerealKiller .

I'll vote myself for MVP. :D

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Liked the 24-hour day rule. Certainly helps to speed up the game.

I, however, think that the process followed in case of a tie in lynch votes could do with a little tweak. Leaving that to chance is something that can be done away with. Perhaps no one dies in case of a tie?

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
I liked the 24 hour rule too. Kinda perfect for an open setup, makes the game more direct and decisive. I think this setup works better with 11 but it wasn't too bad with two bulletproofs either. Overall, fun game. :)

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I, however, think that the process followed in case of a tie in lynch votes could do with a little tweak. Leaving that to chance is something that can be done away with. Perhaps no one dies in case of a tie?

That's an interesting thought, although I would almost be tempted to consider it a mafia power tho, or certainly something that benefits mafia more than town.

I liked the 24 hour rule too. Kinda perfect for an open setup, makes the game more direct and decisive. I think this setup works better with 11 but it wasn't too bad with two bulletproofs either. Overall, fun game

Yea, the setup proper is just 11 with two town BP. The veto was our way of trying to rebalance it with 10 people, but that added in a really interesting dimension of be keen to see again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread