Who is the best ever Pakistani batsman?

Best ever Pakistani Batsman?

• Total voters
1-Javed Miandad
2-Zaheer Abbas
3-Inzamam

if questioned to choose one from them than i would prefer Miandad 'should there any need to tell why' ! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nav-D said:
Or was it Mark Waugh the other match fixer? :rolleyes:

what the hell has that got to do with anything? i wanted to know if it was saleem malik who got caught match fixing or salim malik. and for your information waugh and warne got caught giving information about the pitch out to a bookmaker. not affecting the match itself in anyway.

unlike azharudin, malik, cronje who all actually took money to change their performance

MWaugh said:
what the hell has that got to do with anything? i wanted to know if it was saleem malik who got caught match fixing or salim malik. and for your information waugh and warne got caught giving information about the pitch out to a bookmaker. not affecting the match itself in anyway.

unlike azharudin, malik, cronje who all actually took money to change their performance
calm down buddy Malik was caught match fixing dont remember tht incident too well now about mark waugh nav-d shud tell u better about this i dont know much about tht incident

MWaugh said:
by saleem malik thats not the convicted match-fixer is it? im pretty sure it wouldnt be but i just wanted to check
Yes, it is the same Saleem Malik. I put him in their because of his talent. Remember, its 'best' batsman, not 'greatest'.

Users who are viewing this thread