Who is there? | Mafia won! (Gaurav , Simon and Jack Ryder)

Pretty much they are thinking it the other way round, I was the mafia member in the previous game so they are believing it yet again, lol but it'll be a big disaster if that happens.

But serial killer is a random ;)

Oh dear two deaths. This is really bad for us. Also a big worry for us now is that we have lost our killer (vig). Plus there is a SK and mafia who can kill. And we have lost our cop! We are already ten steps back with this kinda start and I am suspicious on people who are jumping the Ali bandwagon.

I agree his lynch was stupid but we have nothing to go about on first day. Also his telling we will have to pay a big cost implies 'something'. How cleverly deadpool and Chunni lynched Ali is something to look at.

FOS: Deadpool & Chunni

Also look at deadpool's response to zwarrior's accusation. Very suspicious. He hasn't defended himself at all.

Lynch: Deadpool

6 votes required to lynch a player.

AliB - 4 (CerealKiller , Akshay. , Deadpool. & Chunilal Tyagi)
Deadpool - 2 (zwarrior and Gaurav)
Chunilal Tyagi - 1 (AliB)

The way all voted for Ali seems too suspicious to me. The reasons are such that they are trying to defend themselves by lynching others targeting a single player each round.

We've lost two main characters from the town which has now eased the way for Mafia/SK to do their job easily. Let's not forget that 'Everyday is not a Sunday'. So the person who Was Mafia in the last game can't possibly be a Mafia in this game as well. Use some logic here.

Deadpool and Chunilal, both have been suspicious with their reasons. Chunilal don't have his personal opinion and goes for the member who is the choice of other members. ' I'll go with flow ' is not a convincing reason in my opinion. Deadpool seems suspicious with his reason. While Chunilal's choice is acceptable at some point as he went for the player who voted against him, I see no reason for Deadpool to lynch a player for such a silly reason.

Lynch:
Deadpool

I respect your judgement but I think there is a simple mafia rule that dead people are not allowed to post in the game thread till the game ends.

But in Cerealkiller's game , the dead were posting in the thread . :/

Okay but that should not be happening. Once we play more games you guys will learn more as I said earlier. The next game I will mod I will post all the rules so that people follow it from there on.

But in Cerealkiller's game , the dead were posting in the thread . :/
They didn't post about who they thought was the Mafia or not. They were just making observations that had no effect on the others

Also look at deadpool's response to zwarrior's accusation. Very suspicious. He hasn't defended himself at all.
Agree. That is dodgy. He is behaving rather strangely as well. And i have good reason to believe that he should be lynched, thanks to a secret source. (not making this up)

Lynch : Deadpool.

Users who are viewing this thread