Who is there? | Mafia won! (Gaurav , Simon and Jack Ryder)

I believe we cannot get majority to lynch untill someone changes their vote. Maybe this will be a good thing.
Lynch - Deadpool
He has not defended him self well against the accusations against him.

I'm telling y'all y'all in a heck of a trouble.Y'all gonna be murdered.By YouKnowWho(Harry potter)
Are you for real? You are on the verge of being lynched and yet all you post is this rubbish? My lynch stays.

6 votes required to lynch a player.

AliB - 3 (Akshay. , Deadpool. & Chunilal Tyagi)
Deadpool - 5(zwarrior, Gaurav, Sodium, CerealKiller and Jack Ryder)
Chunilal Tyagi - 1 (AliB)

As much as I'd like to add to the discussion, there doesn't seem to be any going on here. I personally would have liked to play it safe with two townies gone, but Deadpool's defense almost gives it away for me.

lynch: Deadpool

I was about to post about the defence of deadpool, and yes my Lynch has been changed for the stupid defense he's been putting.

Lynch: Deadpool

6 votes required to lynch a player.

Deadpool - 7 (CerealKiller, Sodium, Jack Ryder, zwarrior, Simon, AliB and Gaurav)
AliB - 3 (Akshay. , Deadpool. & Chunilal Tyagi)

Lynch: Deadpool
Too many antics but absolutely nothing in defense
He seems the culprit

He is already hammered by Simon so there's no need of any more votes.

Day 1

Day 1 ends in a shocking result.
@Deadpool. was executed by townies.
His role was Cop.
149376-f5fe5bb0e071b45c91c34253a9b86110.png

The townies have made a terrible mistake and have lost another Cop yet again. Looks like mafia gang's plan is going very well. Lets see what will happen after sunsets.

Thanks Deadpool for participating. :)

Phase : Night 1

Night 1 starts now.
"No player may talk inside the game thread during night phase until I post further updates"

Last edited:
Wow, deadpool thanks for making our lives so much more harder. Very stupid play! :mad

Are you naive? The way deadpool played being a cop was so shite! It was such an important role for us especially as we already lost one cop earlier. Now we are screwed. Anyways I won't talk to ghosts from now on plus we are not allowed to post during night, so I am done.

Users who are viewing this thread