Who's got a big head? Not Me :)

Thanks a lot ross. Enjoyed each and every pic you posted and the details in them. Like everyone, loved the different stances and different player animations in the slips. How did you guys manage to take these pics with these camera angles? Are these debug cameras?

No worries. Paused the game and moved the camera.

You will have many, many camera choices from the Instant Replay camera too, just not as many as we have.

----------

Gaurav Aggarwal must also be there in the PC team (Test). Ross, if possible can you post a pic of mine as well? :)

MikeM isn't here right now so I can't confirm, but are you in the group shot? If not I will make sure we get you a shot on Monday, along with anyone else confirmed in the team but not on show tonight.

The dynamic scoreboard is actually really awesome! We might even be able to look at it when batting from the first person angle!

Ross, since we have the dynamic scoreboard and 1st person camera, can we disable the score strip below the screen HUD? This would simply be the best way to play career mode

Last edited:
TTC is really the kids game, but if you want to put your opposition off then this is quite good as they will p1ss themselves laughing while you take their wickets :)

Last edited:
Great work ross/bigant, even in this mode you put so much work into the game.
I can't wait to try this cheat and others like it.PS Maybe a set of 6 stumps not 3, hard to defend 6 stumps.

Great work ross/bigant, even in this mode you put so much work into the game.
I can't wait to try this cheat and others like it.PS Maybe a set of 6 stumps not 3, hard to defend 6 stumps.

I think blockerdave can cope with that

Gotta run guys, will check in later :)

MikeM isn't here right now so I can't confirm, but are you in the group shot? If not I will make sure we get you a shot on Monday, along with anyone else confirmed in the team but not on show tonight.
Not in the group shot. No worries, Monday will be fine. Thanks a lot for the wonderful screens. :) As many have said, loving the different slip stances over there in the group shot. And the bobbleheads are hilarious!

Brilliant, loving the screenshots! Ignore the trolls. ;)

Honestly can't wait to see a cricket game made by people who actually love cricket.

This is the greatest thread in the history of threads... Picked the wrong weekend to go away, again! My left nut is up for grabs for a high-res image of me with a bobblehead! Top work, Ross. Absolutely awesome... What a brilliant little idea. BRAVO.

The sceenshot with dynamic Scorecard is awesome. This is another first for cricket games. I can't imagine what Mike Fegan would be thinking right now looking at the awesome shots. Bravo Bigant. :cheers

Just saw the scoreboard image! This is a WONDERFUL little treat and very cool way to show off a few images as well... That Dutch image as a bowler had me laughing out loud.

Unrelated: Showed the picture to Mrs Biggs and she said "No difference to real life, really"

Users who are viewing this thread