Who's got a big head? Not Me :)

People in the office think im crazy, sitting here laughing at the computer screen, love the friendly banter and love the bobbleheads. Its good to see that u take so much time to spend with the guys in this forum..... Good luck to u Ross and your team. :cheers

Hat and clothes textures look realy good is this pc game engine? Or are they the same on consoles

Can You Post Some Screens Of Umpires too :)
All screen shots are looking very good..!

I'm the umpire, I don't think you need to see me :)

Cloths damn it, he meant with cloths. :p

Hat and clothes textures look realy good is this pc game engine? Or are they the same on consoles

This is PC but the console is near identical.

I love the detail!! Hairs on arms face and back of hands lookrealistic. Can see eyes behind shades. It's pukka!!! Really looking forward seein the game BA v PC used as enventual game trailer. Whites v colours captains toss fours sixes wickets run outs BARS celebrations. Its got loads goin for it.We have been shown a lot over the last few months and this ads to the fun. Be good to do big head for t20 matches. How do you unlock it

Here's intisar95 :)

attachment.php

THANKS A LOOOOTTT ROSS,,,:lol:lol
I know you got my PM... Called out my whole family to see what you gifted me..
My little cousin of 4yrs old pointed out at the monitor and said: 'look there's one like you in the pc :eek: ' :D ... :thumbs
Seriously Funny too :lol:lol...And offcourse, talking of details, stances, expression, its just as best as promised... :thumbs
Gratitude and Respect man... :clap

THANKS A LOOOOTTT ROSS,,,:lol:lol
I know you got my PM... Called out my whole family to see what you gifted me..
My little cousin of 4yrs old pointed out at the monitor and said: 'look there's one like you in the pc :eek: ' :D ... :thumbs
Seriously Funny too :lol:lol...And offcourse, talking of details, stances, expression, its just as best as promised... :thumbs
Gratitude and Respect man... :clap

My pleasure :yes

I know the game has "effects" like black and white and sepia. Can you please also add a movie effect like an Hollywood effect. It might look something like this.

Last edited:
I know the game has "effects" like black and white and sepia. Can you please also add a movie effect like an Hollywood effect. It might look something like this.

We have a number of filters that run in-game, I don't have the list with me but this looks similar to one of them for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread