Who's got a big head? Not Me :)

It also shows that the models you create carry into the game too.

These are a thanks to the guys on the PC team that have taken the time to put together a team and create themselves.

I have been very clear about the timetable for the next two weeks - if someone doesn't like it then they should put me on their ignore list.

why it is not possible to post screenshots related to the fielding before 20th?.Is there any reason?

why it is not possible to post screenshots related to the fielding before 20th?.Is there any reason?

Wrong thread, that and I don't do demands.

Wrong thread, that and I don't do demands.

ok fine thanks Barmy Army and you as well for deleting my messages.yes i enjoyed alot seeing them.even i can create better animated pics to entertain ppl.it should be about game not animation.i dont think these are from game.

I've stuck you on mod preview. That way we can delete your posts before anyone else has to waste their time reading them.
If you want posts approved think about what you post.

Is there any other fancy things like these in the game? Such as Big Bat (That will help to hit far away) Big Ball (That will be super fast and swingy) etc. etc.. :D

Two for Rafi :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Rafi.png
    Rafi.png
    238.1 KB · Views: 445
  • Rafi2.png
    Rafi2.png
    204.4 KB · Views: 441
Ignore Mike Fegan Suresh... these are great and friggin hilarious.

Love the work BA.

MikeM did these from in game today - did he miss anyone that was on the team?

i think i'm only 12th man/reserve, because Biggs did the team before he fell in love with me

Do you have a model on the system?

ok. pm the name or tell me here... I will find it or capture it myself now.

Damn! Need to actually put some effort in and make a decent 'me' in CA. haha

He did two Barmy's for some reason...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Barmy2.png
    Barmy2.png
    199.9 KB · Views: 428

Users who are viewing this thread