Who's got a big head? Not Me :)

Ross! I am waiting to see you with a big head too;)

By the way, only head will be big?? :p :p

Even though sureshy24 can't get enough of my stuff, my head's big enough apparently... :)

yes I know ross, But truth is truth.people don't expect these from you esply on a friday

Expect away. Although one thinks you really should go to the other forum while it's early September.

Anyway, this is meant to be fun so why don't you just piss off.

Come on Suresh ... i think everyone loved the pics other than u .. and only a few more ... U know that the CA update is on 20th rite... Just cool down & enjoy whatever is given here. By the way u can just ignore everything and move on to Ashes Cricket and ask Mike F for updates :lol

@sureshy

yeah they are "more" interesting for the people in them, but those of us not in them can still get a lot out of them:

1)as mentioned, we can see the attention to detail in different slip stances
2)we know there is at least one unlockable feature/mode
3)we saw the detail in the field, e.g. you can see other strips on the square in the shot with barmy
4)you can compare these to the CA characters created, and imagine the quality of the "real" player creations in game.

there is a lot to get out of it if you don't obsess about release only.

Come on Suresh ... i think everyone loved the pics other than u .. and only a few more ... U know that the CA update is on 20th rite... Just cool down & enjoy whatever is given here. By the way u can just ignore everything and move on to Ashes Cricket and ask Mike F for updates :lol

I am not interested in that game so no questions.

@sureshy

yeah they are "more" interesting for the people in them, but those of us not in them can still get a lot out of them:

1)as mentioned, we can see the attention to detail in different slip stances
2)we know there is at least one unlockable feature/mode
3)we saw the detail in the field, e.g. you can see other strips on the square in the shot with barmy
4)you can compare these to the CA characters created, and imagine the quality of the "real" player creations in game.

there is a lot to get out of it if you don't obsess about release only.

It also shows that the models you create carry into the game too.

These are a thanks to the guys on the PC team that have taken the time to put together a team and create themselves.

I have been very clear about the timetable for the next two weeks - if someone doesn't like it then they should put me on their ignore list.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Khan.png
    Khan.png
    221.6 KB · Views: 545

Users who are viewing this thread