Who's got a big head? Not Me :)

Great job once again Bigant. We have the PC and Bigant having a toss. I am sure it was followed by a match. A scorecard would really be an incing on the cake:spy.

Interesting to see that the scoreboard is dynamic, not just an image:

Ruck.png

I guess I'll start the overly fussy image analysis: it says there are 450 overs remaining. Gee, you do have a good over rate :D

Lol - you know you can set a custom number of overs.... MikeM must be in for the looooonnnngggg haul!

You guys always look too close!

guess I'll start the overly fussy image analysis: it says there are 450 overs remaining. Gee, you do have a good over rate :D

I think that means 90 overs/day equaling 450 overs. I think its a 5-day test match

Gaurav Aggarwal must also be there in the PC team (Test). Ross, if possible can you post a pic of mine as well? :)

The dynamic scoreboard is actually really awesome! We might even be able to look at it when batting from the first person angle!

Two for Rafi :)

Thanks a lot ross. Enjoyed each and every pic you posted and the details in them. Like everyone, loved the different stances and different player animations in the slips. How did you guys manage to take these pics with these camera angles? Are these debug cameras?

Does anyone else think this mode would be perfect for a created Chris Judd

Users who are viewing this thread