Story Windies tour of England, 2007

Who Will Win The World Cup?

• Total voters
why dont you just give the videos a miss at the moment and concentrate on keeping the story moving. movies arent the be all and end all of the threads

Good Point.In any case I dont have the patience for the movies and animated pictures to load either as they take a fair time which is the reason why Im avoiding stories off late.

sid_19840 said:
... I dont have the patience for the movies and animated pictures to load either as they take a fair time which is the reason why Im avoiding stories off late.

yes i very much agree with you there sid. it looks great but im not sure if its taking away from the story itself

Tony Greig:England have batted well so far in this Twenty20 Charity match against a One day World XI side here at Taunton.The last few overs have been very exciting! We have seen a wicket fall,a couple of extravogant shots,a close run out and good running.Lets take a look at some of the action!

The End Of Trescothick!

Great work Trev! If you can keep up the fantastic presentation of pictures in your story, then videos are not necessary.

evertonfan said:
Great work Trev! If you can keep up the fantastic presentation of pictures in your story, then videos are not necessary.

RoboRocks said:
Brilliant presentation Trev.
cheers guys i will continue to do pics :D

thanks to everyone and i will start this thread to get back up and running :)

Lovely presentation again Trev. England going well here and I reckon they can post 200.

These bowlers are going for quite a few runs. A rather unique presentation. I'm using unique in a good tense though. :D

treva your signature is too large. the limit is 300 x 100 including text.

Users who are viewing this thread