Story Windies tour of England, 2007

Who Will Win The World Cup?

• Total voters

Tony Greig: Well so far It has been a great contest here at Taunton In Somerset between England and a One Day World XI In a 20/20 charity match!Lets talk to former England batsman Graham Thorpe and former West Indian bowler Ian Bishop!

OK Graham how do you think England batted In the 1st Innings?

Graham Thorpe: Well Tony they batted with composure and didn't lose many wickets. I though Strauss and Pietersen played fantasticly and If they can continue that form Into the World Cup In the West Indies then they will give England a fantastic chance of winning!

Tony Greig: And Ian how do you think OD World XI will bat to chase down this target?

Ian Bishop: Well they will certainley have to play their shots but have to follow In England's footsteps and not lose wickets and especially not early In the Innings!

Tony Greig: OK thank you guys! Now lets head out into the middle to see the OD World XI squad chase down England's total!​

treva said:

Tony Greig:Well the First Innings has ended here at Taunton.England have made a great score of 156-2 off their 20 overs and a few of the One Day World XI bowlers were smashed around all of the park! Strauss played a wonderful knock and Pietersen just fell short of what would have been a very classy 50.Trescothick got England off to a good start and Collingwood's contribution at the end helped move England along.Lets take a look at some of the action and the scorecard!

look how gay this umpire is.

Great update mate
Nice Presentation
Keep up the amazing work
:cheers
MHC

MWaugh said:
what is it exactly about the pics that make the umpire look "gay"
That's exactly what i was thinking :rolleyes:

evertonfan said:
Brilliant work Trev; Fantastic presentation.

mehkar said:
Great update mate
Nice Presentation
Keep up the amazing work

MHC

Cheers guys and thanks for the support.

More updates coming today :)

ohhhhhh nIce.....Great new
Ur very fast in putting Updates

Why do World XI's always suck? :D :p

Keep up the great presentation Trev, It's good to see you updating this so frequently :clap

treva said:
You edit your first post and then change the title :)

I made the suggestion to be able to do that :D

I love your photoshop effects and rank them no.1 of still story images. The scorecard you've made is excuisit.

FYI: In your past stories, you have included a windows movie maker file with highlights. This won't work on computers other than yours. What you have to do is click finish and it will make a windows media player file.

manee said:
I made the suggestion to be able to do that :D

I love your photoshop effects and rank them no.1 of still story images. The scorecard you've made is excuisit.

FYI: In your past stories, you have included a windows movie maker file with highlights. This won't work on computers other than yours. What you have to do is click finish and it will make a windows media player file.
Cheers Manee for the comments and the video advice :)

As for the Scorecard cheers I used the BBC original scorecard and edited it and added different effects :)

The trouble was when I enserted say a 0-9 I had to stretch it to move it and then un stretch It which was very difucult.

That took me about an hour to do so I'm glad you appreciate it :)

Thanks again

Tony Greig: Disaster strikes again for the One Day World XI as Sachin Tendulkar the 'Little Master' has mastered one of the most ridiculous ways to get out! Harmison bowled the first over in which he got rid of Sehwag for 4 caught at Mid Off.Sachin then had to face Hoggard who got a lot of swing but couldn't find the right areas. Haggard then got one pitched up in the blockhole and slightly swinging away from middle to middle and off. Sachin for some reason must have not picked it up and he went for the reverse Sweep! The bails came off and England had their second victim in two overs!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread