Story Windies tour of England, 2007

Who Will Win The World Cup?

• Total voters

Tony Greig:England are racing along and the One Day World XI have no clue how to bowl at, The two at the crease, kevin Pietersen and Andrew Strauss! Strauss has raced onto 50 from 46 balls.Pietersen down the other end is also racing along with 37 off just 29 balls.Pollock had to bring on Muralitharan but Strauss and Pietersen have played him superbly.Pollock will have to make his team turn around otherwise England will really have the upper hand when it comes to bowl!

Strauss and Kp take it to the Bowlers!

England looks great at the moment with KP and Strauss!!! Hope KP gets a huge one today!!! :happy

Tony Greig:Well the First Innings has ended here at Taunton.England have made a great score of 156-2 off their 20 overs and a few of the One Day World XI bowlers were smashed around all of the park! Strauss played a wonderful knock and Pietersen just fell short of what would have been a very classy 50.Trescothick got England off to a good start and Collingwood's contribution at the end helped move England along.Lets take a look at some of the action and the scorecard!

Last edited:
this is a good total by england, strauss played excellent knock

Sorry had to go to footie and did not add the score to the scorecard.

Will be update in a minute and please keep the coments coming :)

No worries Treva, personal hobbies should always come before your story. Especially football.

Great thread pal, it's a real cracker. Keep it up.

OK again there will not be any updates for a week which I am very annoyed about as I was getting it back up and running as I am on Holiday:mad

sorry for any inconvenience :(

Waiting for the updates mate
One week is up
:D MHC

Users who are viewing this thread