Windows Vista

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
im upgrading in a couple of days to vista finally and was wondering if anyone knows if ICC has any compatability issues on vista?

I use ICC 05 with vista and it's not a problem. Had a little issue in downloading the update patch but that was quickly resolved.

i used to have vista and ICC2006 didnt work, but maybe that's the graphics card or something. now we've gone back to xp because of some driver thing and ICC works

Is Vista a lot better than Windows XP?
It's about the same only it is Microsoft works instead of Microsoft word which is quite different and PowerPoint doesn't work.

In answer to the Microsoft Vista, ICC 06 does work!

It's about the same only it is Microsoft works instead of Microsoft word which is quite different and PowerPoint doesn't work.

In answer to the Microsoft Vista, ICC 06 does work!

...ummm Microsoft works vs. Microsoft word has to do with whether or not you got Microsoft Office. It has nothing to do with Vista...wow, noobs shouldn't answer questions.

Just buy Microsoft Office.

how did you get icc 2006 to work on vista? it won't install on my vista home premium. the xplosive logo comes up and then repeats over and over again.
i phoned empire and they told me it wasn't compatible.

Has anyone with Vista managed to download the patch? Just reinstalled since I upgraded and lost all my files, but the patch has some issues.

I have a legit .exe and it still doesn't download the patch on Vista. Someone posted a way of doing it on here but..Have a search.

i dont have any problems on icc3 on vista but im running a dule boot system with vista on one partition running vista and the other running xp (i have a lot of problems in vista with sequencers which i use) and i only use icc 06 on xp

Users who are viewing this thread