Women's Internationals (Women's Asia Cup 2024 19 Jul - 28 Jul)

India team underestimate Bangladesh after easy 1st T20i win... 2nd Match getting close, Bangladesh need 20 runs in last 3 overs...

Rodrigues bowled 3 overs in an 81 match career and bowls a full 4 overs now?

India team underestimate Bangladesh after easy 1st T20i win... 2nd Match getting close, Bangladesh need 20 runs in last 3 overs...
Despite having a good WPL, I see the selectors sticking to the same squad, repeating the same mistakes. All over again!

They played two debutants in the first T20i.

Edit - Another today. Two of them didn't play WPL.
Exactly the point. People who have flopped in the IPL and in the other games are being given longer ropes. Indian cricket will suffer due to this.

Might as well go ahead and name someone like Smriti Mandhana and Deepti Sharma here. Once in a bluemoon innings isn't going to help the team' cause. You either perform OR go back to the arena to hone your skills.

Despite having a good WPL, I see the selectors sticking to the same squad, repeating the same mistakes. All over again!
There is no Impact of WPL in this tour of Bangladesh... For example in today's match, Out of 6 only Deepti Sharma is bowl in WPL and she is Main India team player... Minu and Devika bowl in 1 and 3 games respectively in WPL without any wicket... Rashi not played in WPL and Shefali and Jemimah not even considered as bowlers in WPL...

Might as well go ahead and name someone like Smriti Mandhana and Deepti Sharma here. Once in a bluemoon innings isn't going to help the team' cause. You either perform OR go back to the arena to hone your skills.
Deepti, ok I got it... She is good in bowling but over rated for her batting skill... But, Smriti Mandhana??? You know that, she is top batter in women's cricket... By the way she (77 & 114 inn) need only 300 runs to beat Harmanpreet (105 & 138 inn) in both ODI and T20i score...

Users who are viewing this thread