Women's Internationals (Women's Asia Cup 2024 19 Jul - 28 Jul)

@icyman 95% of your opinions have been blasted yet you continue to play the sofa Miandad role in every thread. Maybe don't think so highly of yourself and your own opinions and be willing to learn.

It's nothing personal, I'm just pointing what I've seen whenever you comment about anything related to cricket. I've never seen the forum unite against any cricketing opinion like they have against yours
No offense taken,mate. None at all!

@icyman 95% of your opinions have been blasted yet you continue to play the sofa Miandad role in every thread. Maybe don't think so highly of yourself and your own opinions and be willing to learn.

It's nothing personal, I'm just pointing what I've seen whenever you comment about anything related to cricket. I've never seen the forum unite against any cricketing opinion like they have against yours

Eh I don’t mind his takes personally, I do look forward to them as it is nice to have someone who doesn’t stick by the norm always. Sometimes they get a bit too silly like the Mandhana one here or the Bangladeshi ban one but he’s sportive enough to accept when his takes have been wrong and has got several of them right too and that’s all that matters.

No offense taken,mate. None at all!
Keep your silly take coming man! The forum needs good healthy discussion from all side of the spectrum! Good on you to take this in sporting way! Now lets get back to what you said... Drop SM??? You are batshit crazy!! lol!

Eh I don’t mind his takes personally, I do look forward to them as it is nice to have someone who doesn’t stick by the norm always. Sometimes they get a bit too silly like the Mandhana one here or the Bangladeshi ban one but he’s sportive enough to accept when his takes have been wrong and has got several of them right too and that’s all that matters.
He has good thoughts on some topics I agree with and some that are right off the deep end. I think he may know that though. ;)

Gives me a chance to look up stats on women's cricket at 2am at least.

Guys, as I said, no offense taken at all. While I admit my takes are a bit erratic, it's always good to have some healthy debates out here. :Cheersmate:

It's better to have your 'erratic' takes than the one that shall not be named... :spy

Poor show from the Indians.

In particular, I am keen on knowing their strategy pertaining to a certain Devika Vaidya. The poor one has probably batter from No1-No 11 in her career

Given her stint at UP Warriors, I am still uncertain about the role that the Indian management wants her to play-

An enforcer?
A risk taker?
A floater? ( This is the most likely answer, however the float seems to be bobbing up and down on some really choppy waters here)

Disappointed with India Today... They had good team, not like unbalanced one in the T20 series, but still they lost by big margin... Classic Bangladesh home pitches, finally started to help Bangladesh women team too... Kudos to them...

Disappointed with India Today... They had good team, not like unbalanced one in the T20 series, but still they lost by big margin... Classic Bangladesh home pitches, finally started to help Bangladesh women team too... Kudos to them...
Bangladesh have brought in some youngsters recently could be they're stronger. Marufa Akter looked a really good prospect in the World Cup and Rabeya Khan is getting a run in the side.

I wouldn't be surprised if the ambush the opposition with a very favourable pitch tactic the men's side has used helps.

On the contrary India's selection seems to be done by a raffle of names.

this is good for Asian cup... Sri Lanka (Chamari Athapaththu) team also did wonderfully against New Zealand..

Bangladesh need one more wicket to beat India... I ready for Sack Smriti discussion once again...
If she fails in the series, perhaps, yes ..

On the whole very disappointed with the Indian team. Making what should have been 'no contests' seem like 'climbing the Everest'

Another cracking Ashes match, Australia just clung on despite Nat Sciver-Brunt's 100. Can't win the Ashes now, England, but they could tie the series which would be quite an achievement after being 6-0 down.

Users who are viewing this thread