Women's Internationals (Women's Asia Cup 2024 19 Jul - 28 Jul)

Literally missed the conclusion of the test, didn't see England bat once cause they were out so quickly and early in the day I wasn't awake.

An absolute annihilation. Looking forward to the Australia test. Would not be surprised if India made it 2 wins in a row.

Another stroke of luck you mean.

Pakistan won the 3rd ODI against NZ after a Super Over! Insane result
We lost the second one by 1 wicket.
Cannot believe we won the T20I series (only team apart from England to do so in NZ) and were just one wicket from winning the ODIs.
This, after smashing South Africa at home a couple months ago.
Really hope this is the start of something special for our women’s team. Now just need Women’s PSL to pump more money into the system

Pakistan won the 3rd ODI against NZ after a Super Over! Insane result
We lost the second one by 1 wicket.
Cannot believe we won the T20I series (only team apart from England to do so in NZ) and were just one wicket from winning the ODIs.
This, after smashing South Africa at home a couple months ago.
Really hope this is the start of something special for our women’s team. Now just need Women’s PSL to pump more money into the system
Would not have backed Pakistan to get close to chasing down 251.

Would not have backed Pakistan to get close to chasing down 251.
Prime Bismah Maroof showed up, she and Aliya Riaz set it up, and great contributions by Fatima Sana, Natalia Pervaiz and Najiha Alvi.

And we did it without Diana Baig and Nida Dar, insane.

Prime Bismah Maroof showed up, she and Aliya Riaz set it up, and great contributions by Fatima Sana, Natalia Pervaiz and Najiha Alvi.

Me trying my best to emulate the legend @icyman forgive me for any mistakes

This match is a testament that Pakistan women team needs to move away from this players who are chasing individual success than team victory.
Nida Dar should be moved away from the team as soon as possible.

Just watching the highlights, don't know how they managed to win. Every wicket it just feels more and more like a NZ win.

Thinks it's also the first time Sophie Devine has lost a super over (8 wins previously, 87 runs and 8 not outs - quoting the comms).

Last edited:
I really can’t think of many pitches that necessitate four frontline spinners to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread