World Cup 2006 (Draw and Squads)

eliminat0r

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Go Australia, show the world we can go good! Hopefully we can beat Croatia and Japan but i think were gone against Brazil.

woodzy

Club Cricketer
Alot will depend on Harry Kewell, he has to regain the magic that made him famous or we're in a bit of trouble.

woodzy

Club Cricketer
Watch out for Max Vieri. He has alot of potential and could follow in his brother's footsteps

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
I really do hope Australia do well. Not because i follow them, it just would be great to see soccer be a top football code in this country.

Hopefully the green & gold army will be there in numbers to support the boys! :happy

How awsome will it be if its a Australia, England final! (lol yes sorry im dreaming)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
woodzy said:
Watch out for Max Vieri. He has alot of potential and could follow in his brother's footsteps

I know Vieri from AC Milan. Who is this guy? And for which country he plays?

hondeyho

International Cricketer
I think he plays for Australlia, Christian Vieri who plays for AC Milan was born in Australia!

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
That makes sense now. Thanks for telling. Didn't know Vieri (of AC Milan) was born in Australia. Speaking of Milan: Internazionale won the match against AC Milan in injury time. There is a big gap now between Juventus and the rest of the teams.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
The Milan derby is always an interesting one. It's hyped up so much but in the end it's not that great, 0-0 draws are frequent. They always meet in the Champions League, that's more than a coincedence.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
For the Aussies to stand any chance Harry Kewell needs to be at his best. He hasn't been at his best though for 3-4 years.

sachin

International Coach
3-4 Years!Thats a long time............i'm not sure if its been that long........and if it has i can't see him regaining any of his reallym top form.

Sureshot

Executive member
Well for me he peaked at the Semi of the CL for Leeds back in 2001 (iirc)?

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
eliminat0r said:
Go Australia, show the world we can go good! Hopefully we can beat Croatia and Japan but i think were gone against Brazil.
Mark my words, the Aussies are gonna be bottom of that group.

Users who are viewing this thread