World Cup 2006 (Draw and Squads)

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
m_vaughan said:
Mark my words, the Aussies are gonna be bottom of that group.
Oh i sure will.....

So you believe we have no chance at all against Japan and Croatia??

sachin

International Coach
We can easily beat both of those teams,we SHOULD beat those teams. But even if we do finish last in that group,we'll have the satisfaction of knowing that England won't get anywhere either!

Sureshot

Executive member
Yeh right, we'll get to the Semis barring injury problems.

we've got some excellent footballers.

Gerrard, Lampard, Owen, Rooney and Ashley Cole will be 5 of the best in the Tournament in Germany.

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
Every 4 years it's "England will win the World Cup" and the euphoria builds up and then they go out in the quarter-finals etc.

I doubt they'll win, and I'm English, but perhaps my Welsh side may be coming out! Now the qualifiers are over, I'll be supporting England

hondeyho

International Cricketer
3 years ago in Korea/Japan there wasn't much England have a great chance of winning, It was getting past Argentina and they may not make it through. Of course the critics were all raving on about France and how they would win it again, they were wrong. The England side has a good chance though realistically, since the last World Cup we've had Lampard, Rooney, and hopefully Gerrard won't be injured again as he is a key player!

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
England had a good chance last time, but threw it away..
Also, if Carragher doesn't play in the 2006 world cup I will officialy go MAD!

sachin

International Coach
Brazil should win it,they are by FAR the best team.After Australia i will be supporting them.....then Henry and Pires. Its gonna be a great tourny,can't wait.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Brazil are beatable although if we play Brazil and we lose, then Brazil will win the World Cup. That's always happened!

woodzy

Club Cricketer
The only chance Australia has of doing some damage to Brazil is if Kewell n Cahill are in top form. Cahill is no problem n recent performances suggests that Kewell is starting to regain some of his magic.

sachin

International Coach
Of course Brazil is beatable,but they should win it no trouble at all.The amount of Talent and Experience they have in there squad is quite superb!

Yorkie

School Cricketer
Supporting England is like supporting Newcastle. So much heartache over the years and you know that they are never destined to win anything! :(

sachin

International Coach
Totally agree,especially as Newcastle have Bowyer,how thick is that guy?And now with Owen out for a few months......think about all that money they'll be wasting!

Users who are viewing this thread