Worst sport, vote on opinion

fanirama said:
Golf is boring to watch but real fun to play. ( esp. if you like playing Happy Gilmore style )

Also, read on this thread -- baseball. Baseball is a really good game. Lot of action and is close to cricket than any other sport. Its no way boring. Its a really good game.
Try to smack the ball with the bat and you'll see its tough. It takes precise timing.

Don't mind playing it. Better than American 'football' let's all wear 3 foot thick shoulder pads and act all tough :rolleyes:

American Football always seemed very homoerotic to me!!!!!!!!!

(Underwater tabletennis sounds interesting to me)

Last edited:
thank you! someone else who thinks American Football is like a poptart (hard on the outside, soft in the middle!)

To Watch: Fishing or American Football (goes on for ages)

Is fishing even a sport?? I thought it was an excuse to drink large amounts of beer (as if you need and excuse)

cricketmad09 said:
Thats just because Sydney play a **** brand of footy. Try watching West Coast or Bulldogs play. And you dont like playing because your crap at it.

Geez, where did that come from. Get over it. It's just a matter of opinion. You don't have to come in and start chucking insults.

Another boring sport to watch is American Football. It is so incredibly boring. For every minute of play there is 5 minutes of doing nothing. There might be a lot of skills involved and so forth but it is still in my opinion the most boring sport to watch ever.

Sureshot said:
Don't mind playing it. Better than American 'football' let's all wear 3 foot thick shoulder pads and act all tough :rolleyes:

Dude ! American Football is a man's sport. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a 'girly man' ;) [ relax.... just quoting Arnie ]

you're saying 300 pound linebackers smashing into one another is 'acting' tough ?? What're you smoking ?
Lets see you stand in front of a charging linebacker. All your bones will become putty.

Major sports i hate watching are Basketball and Rugby League

Love Playing every sport, tho Basketball isn't great to play....

fanirama said:
Dude ! American Football is a man's sport. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a 'girly man' ;) [ relax.... just quoting Arnie ]

you're saying 300 pound linebackers smashing into one another is 'acting' tough ?? What're you smoking ?
Lets see you stand in front of a charging linebacker. All your bones will become putty.

There is no proffesionalim involved in American football,
tackling and slamming each other like an animal,doesnt make sense for me,

most boring would have to be lawn bowls. They actually have test matches for those. How boaring!! I guess that's the reason why they show it on tv at like 3 in the morning in a channel which no one watches in australia.

To be honest test cricket is one of the most boring things to watch. I dont think I have seen any test game that does not involve England or Australia for more than 1 hour. One day cricket is better, but twenty20 is the real deal!!

But in terms of play, I think test cricket gives you the true indication of your strengths and weaknesses. Which is why you dont have too many flukes in test cricket.

Personally, I have never played even a 50 over cricket match. We did play 25 over a side games during school.

The Sport I really like is footie (Soccer as some people like calling it). It is the most entertaining sport on this planet. Nothing, and I mean nothing can beat it. I am a Cagliari, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Spain fan, and try not to miss a single game of theirs.

I also like Tennis, Motorsports, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Rugby Union, Pool, Table Tennis, Swimming, and Scuba Diving. I was also a big fan of the WWE when I was a kid, and I still watch some of the shows in case they are on TV when I am channel surfing. I also follow a lot of Track and Field events.

I do not like Baseball, American Football, Aussie Rules Football, and Golf.

Last edited:
m_vaughan said:
To be honest test cricket is one of the most boring things to watch. I dont think I have seen any test game that does not involve England or Australia for more than 1 hour. One day cricket is better, but twenty20 is the real deal!!

But in terms of play, I think test cricket gives you the true indication of your strengths and weaknesses. Which is why you dont have too many flukes in test cricket.
No way man, test matches are much better than twenty20.

Users who are viewing this thread