Worst sport, vote on opinion

Aussie Rules Football is the most boring sport to play and watch.

Actually it's not football as you can touch it!

SkateBoarder2 said:
Aussie Rules Football is the most boring sport to play and watch.

Actually it's not football as you can touch it!
Don't be stupid,mate!If you even watched it,i doubt you've watched that much,so you can't make a decision on a sport after so little experience in watching,and going to the games.It is football,because without,the FOOT and the BALL there would be no Aussie Rules,just the handball game.Which incidentally,is a very good game.

AFL is more football than rugby or NFL because the main way of moving the ball around is kicking it and its the only way u can get a 6 point goal.

Lawn bowls is pretty fun to play with your mates. i won $200 (AUS) playing in a comp of 3 games which i came 2nd. im playing this sunday in the same comp but not reely looking forward to it.

i play Rugby Union for school (first game next thursday) and its so fun and were not pussy wearing pads. we still have massiv 10 ft tall 9999 kg people running at us with their team mates behind pushing you up the field as far as they can go. and in the mauls (after a tackle and your on the ground) the otehr team rucks you which is basically kicking and grinding you with metal studded boots when there trying to get the ball which leaves huge bruises and cuts (my friend got rucked on the back of the head lol)

sachin said:
Don't be stupid,mate!If you even watched it,i doubt you've watched that much,so you can't make a decision on a sport after so little experience in watching,and going to the games.It is football,because without,the FOOT and the BALL there would be no Aussie Rules,just the handball game.Which incidentally,is a very good game.

Typical Victorian. Although all Victorians know how s**t AFL is they just don't want to admit it. One reason could be because they have got nothing else to amuse themselves with.

Darts- How can you be 30 stone and still be considered an Athlete (Andy Fordham I'm looking at you)

sachin said:
They should rename the game,Thugby!My mum thought of that one:D
Proof if needed that you shouldn't always listen to your mum:D

stevie said:
Its not officially recognised as a sport yet though, is it?
Who has to recognise it for it to become a sport, I think it's a much a sport as Golf, Lawn Bowls, Ten Pin Bowling or snooker.

While I agree that darts competitors are hardly athletes, I find watching absolutely any sport great. It intrigues me to see how people at the top of their chosen sport perform.
I agree though that fishing can't be a sport. It's all (or mostly) based on luck....and they don't even drink beer while waiting for a bite.
I do think shooting is boring however.

kevmead said:
Who has to recognise it for it to become a sport, I think it's a much a sport as Golf, Lawn Bowls, Ten Pin Bowling or snooker.

It might be Sport England, but i'm not sure on that! Read it somewhere, one of the Darts organisations (BDO or PDC) were trying to get it officially recognised as a sport!

Users who are viewing this thread