Worst sport, vote on opinion

Yes, they show it on BSkyB about once a week. I never watch it. It's crap.

And where did you get that enlightened opinion from,bit sick of the aussies always kicking your teams arses?Felt like baggging a sport they(AUS) made up ,and one which doesn't involve needing drama classes to play.Learn what the heck your talking about, mate,before you make stupid comments like that.

England has two sports called Football and Rugby.

Australians have to be arkward and put the two together, to make that Aussie Rules crap. Then they have the cheek to put it on BSkyB!

Well,you keep talking crap.Football is nothing like 'Thugby',or soccer,and is a brilliant sport in it's own right.It just sounds like your very bitter towards Australia and anything Australian.Plus,Australia could always get rid of english soccer,and thugby,but we let you poms put your stuff on our tv's because we are neither bias,nor sore looser's.

ur screwed in the head skateboarder 2! id luv to see one of those girly english athletes gets speartackled by one of our aussie rules boys. in our sports, if a player gets hurt they try and stay onn. in ur crappy soccer, a player pretends to be hurt to go off, coz they r really scared of getting hurt. and ur cricket team SUCK ASS< AND EVERY OTHER ENGLISH SPORTSPERSON DOES ASWELL!

indian football is the worst

the ref is kicked at instead of the ball many a time.

I respect your opinion, but my opinion is that Aussie Rules Football/Rugby is crap, and I will stand by that, just like I stand by my opinion that Sachin Twndulkar isn't a god.

But your opinion is worthless, if you don't know sh!t about th game.Why don't you watch a match,understand it a bit better?If you don't want to,then stop calling it crap!

Users who are viewing this thread